Recruiting Habbo Retro Project - Looking for you!

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
You must be registered for see images attach

Good evening folks,

I am currently on the hunt for a few superstars to join my tight knit team for an upcoming habbo retro project.

- Hotel Management - Someone who can oversee the hotel operations. Responsibilities will be hiring & demoting staff, Will need to handle any issues that arise with the community, such as (advertising, banning, warnings) Will also need to be somewhat active to engage with players to build relationships, also will have access to the DB in terms of economy etc.

- Hotel Moderators - Monitoring user behaviour & addressing any rule violations & working closely towards the owners. Work on fostering a positive & respectful atmosphere & also dealing with (advertisers, banning, warnings).

- Event Staff - Hosting events to enhance the players experience. Your role is to create engaging events, interacting with users to involve them in joining set activities by the host. Creating and coming up with themed activity events.

Interested? OMEGALUL
PM me your discord and will be in contact with you as soon as I can.

Last edited:

GLZ

Jul 20, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

Good evening folks,

I am currently on the hunt for a few superstars to join my tight knit team for an upcoming habbo retro project.

- Hotel Management - Someone who can oversee the hotel operations. Responsibilities will be hiring & demoting staff, Will need to handle any issues that arise with the community, such as (advertising, banning, warnings) Will also need to be somewhat active to engage with players to build relationships, also will have access to the DB in terms of economy etc.

- Hotel Moderators - Monitoring user behaviour & addressing any rule violations & working closely towards the owners. Work on fostering a positive & respectful atmosphere & also dealing with (advertisers, banning, warnings).

- Event Staff - Hosting events to enhance the players experience. Your role is to create engaging events, interacting with users to involve them in joining set activities by the host. Creating and coming up with themed activity events.

Interested? OMEGALUL
PM me your discord and will be in contact with you as soon as I can.
@AMG Still looking? If so, Feel free to add me on Discord to discuss. Username: ashleypgr

Users who are viewing this thread