Habbo Retro Index

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Hello Devbest, today i have created( yes i created), a index for a retro, iknow it is very shit. i may follow up on this in the future, but for now, yea

If You some how like this download it here

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I can see the idea behind this, but you might wanna re-design it a little bit, here are some things i'd like to point out :
  • Obviously the spacing between username,pass and login holder is a bit OFF.
  • That top bar is really a bit dull, it'd be cool to see some things added there ( user count, social feed tags etc...)
  • Again, the spacing between the center page title ( Welcome to hotel name ) and the login holders is also OFF.
  • And how about some more user-engaging things added ( more pictures, frames around them , Habbo-ish fonts , just something to fill the gap )
  • Overall it does look sleek but it makes me feel like something is missing.
This is indeed a very good start, i'd like to see you work more on this or at least the idea behind it.Thank you for the share and keep up the good work. :D

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
To be honest the styling could be done a lot better, everything seems crushed together on the login nav bar. Not a bad attempt for your first time though :)

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Images, text and buttons, nothign special. There's also alot of space but thanks.
The remember me would also look better underneath instead of next to
i will work on that, for next time!

I can see the idea behind this, but you might wanna re-design it a little bit, here are some things i'd like to point out :
  • Obviously the spacing between username,pass and login holder is a bit OFF.
  • That top bar is really a bit dull, it'd be cool to see some things added there ( user count, social feed tags etc...)
  • Again, the spacing between the center page title ( Welcome to hotel name ) and the login holders is also OFF.
  • And how about some more user-engaging things added ( more pictures, frames around them , Habbo-ish fonts , just something to fill the gap )
  • Overall it does look sleek but it makes me feel like something is missing.
This is indeed a very good start, i'd like to see you work more on this or at least the idea behind it.Thank you for the share and keep up the good work. :D
Thanks for all your tips. it is very much appreciated!! i will work on all these mistakes.
To be honest the styling could be done a lot better, everything seems crushed together on the login nav bar. Not a bad attempt for your first time though :)
Thanks Man!

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
It's a decent try for one of your first logins and it's not very shit, everyone starts somewhere!

Bootstrap isn't a bad base to go on but you're not only using the default styling you've also not used their documentation very well which is why the positioning on elements is all off. I'd read up on the grid components as that will allow you to get the form in a decent spot and then by looking at the styling of buttons and the navbar you can build your own style on top.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
It's a decent try for one of your first logins and it's not very shit, everyone starts somewhere!

Bootstrap isn't a bad base to go on but you're not only using the default styling you've also not used their documentation very well which is why the positioning on elements is all off. I'd read up on the grid components as that will allow you to get the form in a decent spot and then by looking at the styling of buttons and the navbar you can build your own style on top.
thanks man! im working on creating another index from scratch. as we speak, but it most likely wont be up for a day. max two

Users who are viewing this thread