[Habbo Retro] Commands not working

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
  • Habbo Retro Commands Not Working
Hey, my Habbo Retro ban commands is not working.
I have tried to add a new "permissions_ranks" and "bans" table to my database.
Im currently using Habbo Gold Tree Emulator v3.
I have tried to change from "GTE Edited" to "GTE".
Please help me with this problem! ;)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Can you be more specific on whats not working? what happens when you say the command? is it every command? what rank are you? what rank do you have the commands set to?

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
Can you be more specific on whats not working? what happens when you say the command? is it every command? what rank are you? what rank do you have the commands set to?
:ban command. I got this message, but the user is not banned.
:ipban. It comes just like that out here in the room, which means that nothing happens.
:superban. Same problem as :ipban command.
Btw, im owner rank, RANK 7..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you can help me with this problem. :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
:ban command. I got this message, but the user is not banned.
:ipban. It comes just like that out here in the room, which means that nothing happens.
:superban. Same problem as :ipban command.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you can help me with this problem. :)
So then you have these people thinking its all your commands, when its just your ban commands. Run this SQL then try
Code:
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0';
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1';
UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
So then you have these people thinking its all your commands, when its just your ban commands. Run this SQL then try
Code:
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0';
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1';
UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';
Not working, i have tried to add it, and i restarted the emulator, im using tcp proxy tho, and i changed that settings when i added TCP Proxy, do you know the problem?

Not working, i have tried to add it, and i restarted the emulator, im using tcp proxy tho, and i changed that settings when i added TCP Proxy, do you know the problem?
No one can log in now and i got "exceptions saved" in the emulator.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
What's the exception I bet your tcp proxy is ip banned because your settings where wrong and now you need to reset everyone's ip and unban your ip

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
What's the exception I bet your tcp proxy is ip banned because your settings where wrong and now you need to reset everyone's ip and unban your ip
Can you please tell me how i can reset everyones ip address. By the way... when i have TCP Proxy, everyones ip in ip_reg in table "users" have the TCP Proxy. I cant see their original ip address, maybe that is the problem? Do you know how to get their ip there or something, btw... sorry for bad english, im from norway.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Can you please tell me how i can reset everyones ip address. By the way... when i have TCP Proxy, everyones ip in ip_reg in table "users" have the TCP Proxy. I cant see their original ip address, maybe that is the problem? Do you know how to get their ip there or something, btw... sorry for bad english, im from norway.
Yes that SQL will fix it run this SQL next:
Update users set ip_reg = '0.0.0.0'

Then run that other SQL I posted

Users who are viewing this thread