Habbo retro client d/c and redirect from catalog furni in certain sections?

internotx

Oct 12, 2020
Following the tutorial from SentimentalX creating R36B habbo retro was a great video! Thank you and for everyone else's support! However I am honestly noobish with some minor or major flaws.

I downloaded all file requirements, established database connection, placed cms content to specified directory along with swf files and successfully ran plusemu emulator.

I found myself tampering around mostly with external_variables.txt from gamedata dir and external_override_variables.txt from override dir before I was able to get the emulation working along with database config files.

After running up the retro and logging in homepage and entering room I noticed missing furni from catalog, so I went back to the override and gamedata directory and again changed a few more variables mostly from external_override_variables.txt

After re running up the retro again the furni images finally appeared in the catalog, though I still face errors when clicking into majority of furni catalog category, the only thing purchasable is the bots section. However if I purchased a piece of furni and
placed it in the room the client will crash too..

Heres what I changed:

flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%typeid%.swf
flash.dynamic.download.url=
flash.dynamic.icon.download.name.template=icons/%typeid%%param%_icon.png
group.badge.url=

habbopages.url=

flash.client.url=
external.texts.txt=
external.override.texts.txt=
external.override.variables.txt=
productdata.load.url=
furnidata.load.url=

How can I prevent client from disconnecting back into homepage when opening furni catalog? are there any other files I should know about or missing documentation or good quick reference?

Thank you.

P.S I am aware flash's end of support is 31/20, I just want to learn and help improve for community.

Users who are viewing this thread