Service Habbo Retro Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barberlarn

Jun 29, 2013
I'm always bored, so i thought i'd do a little service for anyone who needs it. I'll be doing a habbo retro service, good looking banners will be created for the hotels out there. We all know that a banner is just an image with text around it with a few other images, please don't complain because that's basically the whole point of a banner.

Below is an image of a banner i created in just a few minutes. I'll be able to create some banners like this in relation of your hotel if you like this sort of design. If not, just request a type of design you would like to have and i'll try my best to make it.

2q22rtj.jpg

I will create all banners in my own time, so please don't rush me and complain about this. You should be grateful that i'm getting it done for you anyway!

You can contact me via skype or email.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks, enjoy the service!

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Hmm can you please do me one.
Text: HabQuake
Greyed text: HabQuake - Oldschool - Free eXpert - Hiring - Join us this summer!
And can you use this backround:
2qiqtrr.jpg

it would look best with the logo on the right side of the banner and if you could do flash on it to that would be great.
Thanks, j2o

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Its being used on retroslist if you search HabQuake :)

I dont suppose you could do a banner saying HabQuake Staff and one saying HabQuake News with no thing underniegh whatever text or logo you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread