Habbo phoenix emulator faceless command

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
Hello i'm currently using phoenix 3.11.0 and wondering if someone could please get me the codes for faceless command?

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
I'm not sure if you were trying to help in that post or not I had trouble understand but that is no help what so ever, to me anyways. I have no clue about how to take commands out of EMU'S ive never even seen a thread on here for it. how do you?

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
I'm not sure if you were trying to help in that post or not I had trouble understand but that is no help what so ever, to me anyways. I have no clue about how to take commands out of EMU'S ive never even seen a thread on here for it. how do you?
Here is the code for faceless command for Plus emu:
Code:
case "faceless":
                    {
                        string[] figureParts;
                        string[] headParts;

figureParts = Session.GetHabbo().Look.Split('.');
                        foreach (string Part in figureParts)
                        {
                            if (Part.StartsWith("hd"))
                            {
                                headParts = Part.Split('-');

if (!headParts[1].Equals("99999"))
                                    headParts[1] = "99999";
                                else
                                    break;

string NewHead = "hd-" + headParts[1] + "-" + headParts[2];

Session.GetHabbo().Look = Session.GetHabbo().Look.Replace(Part, NewHead);
                                break;
                            }
                        }

using (IQueryAdapter dbClient = PlusEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                        {
                            dbClient.setQuery("UPDATE users SET look =  @Look WHERE username =  @username");
                            dbClient.addParameter("look", Session.GetHabbo().Look);
                            dbClient.addParameter("username", Session.GetHabbo().Username);
                            dbClient.runQuery();
                        }

Room Room = Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom;

if (Room == null)
                            break;

RoomUser User = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);

if (User == null)
                            break;

#region Messages
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().Init(Outgoing.UpdateUserInformation);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendInt32(-1);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Look);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Gender.ToLower());
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Motto);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendInt32(Session.GetHabbo().AchievementPoints);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().SendResponse();

ServerMessage RoomUpdate = new ServerMessage(Outgoing.UpdateUserInformation);
                        RoomUpdate.AppendInt32(User.VirtualId);
                        RoomUpdate.AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Look);
                        RoomUpdate.AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Gender.ToLower());
                        RoomUpdate.AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Motto);
                        RoomUpdate.AppendInt32(Session.GetHabbo().AchievementPoints);
                        Room.SendMessage(RoomUpdate);
                        #endregion
                        break;
                    }
You need to add this ChatCommandHandler.cs in your emulator source. And it also requires some editing in order to make it work for Phoenix, and because of that, I do not think this will be useful for you. I'd edit it and add it for you if I had the emulator source, which I don't.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Here is the code for faceless command for Plus emu:
Code:
case "faceless":
                    {
                        string[] figureParts;
                        string[] headParts;

figureParts = Session.GetHabbo().Look.Split('.');
                        {
                            {

headParts[1] = "99999";
                                else
                                    break;

Session.GetHabbo().Look = Session.GetHabbo().Look.Replace(Part, NewHead);
                                break;
                            }
                        }

using (IQueryAdapter dbClient = PlusEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                        {
                            dbClient.setQuery("UPDATE users SET look =  @Look WHERE username =  @username");
                            dbClient.addParameter("look", Session.GetHabbo().Look);
                            dbClient.addParameter("username", Session.GetHabbo().Username);
                            dbClient.runQuery();
                        }

Room Room = Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom;

if (Room == null)
                            break;

RoomUser User = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);

if (User == null)
                            break;

#region Messages
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().Init(Outgoing.UpdateUserInformation);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendInt32(-1);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Look);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Gender.ToLower());
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Motto);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().GetResponse().AppendInt32(Session.GetHabbo().AchievementPoints);
                        Session.GetMessageHandler().SendResponse();

ServerMessage RoomUpdate = new ServerMessage(Outgoing.UpdateUserInformation);
                        RoomUpdate.AppendInt32(User.VirtualId);
                        RoomUpdate.AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Look);
                        RoomUpdate.AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Gender.ToLower());
                        RoomUpdate.AppendString(Session.GetHabbo().Motto);
                        RoomUpdate.AppendInt32(Session.GetHabbo().AchievementPoints);
                        Room.SendMessage(RoomUpdate);
                        #endregion
                        break;
                    }
You need to add this ChatCommandHandler.cs in your emulator source. And it also requires some editing in order to make it work for Phoenix, and because of that, I do not think this will be useful for you. I'd edit it and add it for you if I had the emulator source, which I don't.
Nice the emu source is at Sulake.cc under emus can you ode this for me please

Oct 11, 2014
Insert this to Chat Command Handler
Code:
case 100:
                    string[] figureParts;
                    string[] headParts;
                    figureParts = Session.GetHabbo().Figure.Split('.');
                    {
                        {
                                headParts[1] = "99999";
                            else
                                break;
                            Session.GetHabbo().Figure = Session.GetHabbo().Figure.Replace(Part, NewHead);
                            break;
                        }
                    }
                    Session.GetHabbo().method_26(false, Session);
                    Session.GetHabbo().method_28("You're now faceless.");
                    return true;
Role Manager
Code:
this.dictionary_4.Add("faceless", 100);

Users who are viewing this thread