Show DevBest Habbo fansite layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Ok here is a layout I designed for myself ages ago but I never used it so within thee next few days I will be uploading it for download once I have sorted it (Changing .dwt to a .html and getting rid of my content)

Screenshot:

Rate or hate :)

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Yea everything done by me apart from obvious things like the little habbo figures.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well, your a good site maker probably obvious when you can code HTML And PHP and all that language, good one.
What do you do when your finished with them give them out for downloading or sell them, make them for yourself?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Very nice, it would be nice if you could add Navigation bars or info bars at the left of right of the page. 8/10

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Well, your a good site maker probably obvious when you can code HTML And PHP and all that language, good one.
What do you do when your finished with them give them out for downloading or sell them, make them for yourself?

At the moment I make them for myself and the failed attempts I release. I will probs make a site to sell layouts sometime in the future, could do with the spare cash.

Kryptos, thanks for the feedback I will probs add some sort of sub-nav.

Good feedback guys :D

Selena

Oct 11, 2010
Im sorry but thats a lie I saw that on HabboEmotion before they went into that whole Beta CMS, he didnt make that himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread