[HABBO] Dying... with proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Hello DevBest!

I have came to the conclusion that Habbo is officially dying. Here is my proof. Take a look at how many users are on at Static Hotel. ( )

UoZpM7.png

Now look at Habbo's count. ( )
zYlxBO.png

They barely have more than static... I think it won't be long before retros all burn and crash. Sulake will be after them. What are your thoughts on this matter?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
That is pretty lame proof, Habbo.com is not world wide as such, So at times there will be less time, And as Thom said it just came of maintenance

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
lolol you such a nub. Have you not heard of maintenance?
Have you ever heard of me not giving a shit about Habbo? I just decided to see if they added anything new that caught my interest. I noticed they had a little bit of users. So please, don't call me a nub when you don't fucking know my situation.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Have you ever heard of me not giving a shit about Habbo? I just decided to see if they added anything new that caught my interest. I noticed they had a little bit of users. So please, don't call me a nub when you don't fucking know my situation.
DO NOT SWEAR KTY :)

Prohibit

Minespot.net
Sep 12, 2011
Not to mention that Habbo was muted for so long, that had to have killed some traffic off for a bit.

If there are 13 year olds online, there will be habbo. Trust me.

Eronisch

Web Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Habbo is dying, retro hotels are gaining more users every day.
That's why habbo is updating so much lately with new features.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
By the way, by dying, I mean the retros are taking over. Considering Habbo used to have way more users on, it user count has dropped incredibly. That's part of the reason to why they're adding new features -- to become unique and get their users back from the retros. They know that it would take some time before retros could replicate their features... (once again), so they are just trying to improve.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Just to inform you, this year and the past year sulake have made more money than ever.

I'll search for where I read it but they want habbo to be like the newest social site like, it will have loads of games and people will have walls but habbo will be the center omit all where everyone will sit and have a chat but then go and place the games and what not, but I like the new "Min-Mod" system they want to bring in future (On talents the last one says to be released, it'd going to be mini-mods.

Habbos user count may be going down but some how the keep making more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread