Applicant Habbo Developer

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
I added you :D
Cool, Accepted.

I am not available anymore, as I will be finishing off a Content Management System Skin off and shall be releasing it to the community. I will have time on my hands afterwards so if you're interested for me to develop your hotel in the future, message me.

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Hello Marcel as you commented on my Thread I have my wwwroot setup and CMS all needs done is the emulator, I am not running around adding you and that add me on skype adamhashim13, You add me of you want to tech for me and if you dont then dont.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
Hello Marcel as you commented on my Thread I have my wwwroot setup and CMS all needs done is the emulator, I am not running around adding you and that add me on skype adamhashim13, You add me of you want to tech for me and if you dont then dont.
No thanks, not interested.
1. You cannot spell.
2. You cannot set up a emulator.

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
No thanks, not interested.
1. You cannot spell.
2. You cannot set up a emulator.
Cool? You came stomping on my thread so dont act like I am begging so much... My Grammar is not that bad so dont act like Mr Smart arse, Ok? Also that I dont care if your not my tech you came on my thread asking so Bye bye LOL

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
BobbaHotel Listern to Marcel, he knows tons more then you ever will.
Hold on, I think I remeber Marcel when he was called 'Marcel', He used to suck my bum up and always comment on my releases so thank you Also why are you getting involed you fucking 10 year old, Not fighting and not replying.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
BobbaHotel Listern to Marcel, he knows tons more then you ever will.
Thanks mate.
Cool? You came stomping on my thread so dont act like I am begging so much... My Grammar is not that bad so dont act like Mr Smart arse, Ok? Also that I dont care if your not my tech you came on my thread asking so Bye bye LOL
I could at least spot more than 5 errors in those sentences.
I do not want you to argue on my thread. As you are very unprofessional, just go back to the animal kingdom and stay there. Most information that comes out of your mouth is just false accusations.
Good day sir. :)
Hold on, I think I remeber Marcel when he was called 'Marcel', He used to suck my bum up and always comment on my releases so thank you Also why are you getting involed you fucking 10 year old, Not fighting and not replying.
Oh by the way, my old username wasn't Marcel. Comes to show that what I said about you making false accusations is true.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
If I were any of you, I wouldn't listen to this @BobbaHotel character. Notice when you have to make fake accounts and abandoning your online alias you clearly know everyone hates you, Adam Hashim.

No one is going to develop for your shitty little hotel if you don't get your snotty little attitude in check, and realize, who needs who here.
$$$ means fuck all in the retro community, so no one gives a damn if you have a lot of it, doesn't give you an excuse to have an attitude when you're mad that someone is not in compliance with your bullshit procedures.
Seek Help, Grow up, Make some friends... Ignorant Kid.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
If I were any of you, I wouldn't listen to this @BobbaHotel character. Notice when you have to make fake accounts and abandoning your online alias you clearly know everyone hates you, Adam Hashim.

No one is going to develop for your shitty little hotel if you don't get your snotty little attitude in check, and realize, who needs who here.
$$$ means fuck all in the retro community, so no one gives a damn if you have a lot of it, doesn't give you an excuse to have an attitude when you're mad that someone is not in compliance with your bullshit procedures.
As you say $$$ doesnt mean anything you where saying 'I couldnt afford your setups' I can and now your saying shit that money doesnt mean anything in the Community, Also that you where selling a $40 setup to someone.

Also my other account is slow af for some weird reason I think the twitter verify or somethin lol

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
As you say $$$ doesnt mean anything you where saying 'I couldnt afford your setups' I can and now your saying shit that money doesnt mean anything in the Community, Also that you where selling a $40 setup to someone.
Also my other account is slow af for some weird reason I think the twitter verify or somethin lol
Dude how old are you, you can't even spell. Don't talk on my thread no more, your hierarchy is very poor you are classed lower than an outcast. You're not important to me nor to others.

Last edited:

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
Alright guys back onto the market.
Please read below if you're interested
Requirements:
  • I'm interested in pay (but doesn't have to be big)
  • I'm also wanting to use the cms on your retro
  • I'm also wanting full access to the server.
If you're interested Contact me through pm or comment below.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Marcel I do see that you did comment on my thread as Developer, Well if you PM me your skype then I think we can have a little deal! As you may / not know if I have a developer that sticks with me on the hotel job and makes smashing Jobs I do tend to give out Wages I have offered someone very well known £60 to do a little Job, I expect what you shall bring and if its outstanding then it will definitely be more that £60 (Bare in mind £60 is $90.78), Anywho PM me if your up :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread