Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I just want to get everyone's opinion... not suggesting it to get removed, I just find it interesting whether what could be the effect to DevBest when the 'Habbo' part is removed... including it relates to RevCMS.

I posted this not to make an argument, just a popcorn discussion. So yea, do you think all things related to Habbo or.. the Habbo Development should be stopped in DevBest?

Ref.:

Also, feel free to answer the poll. Please don't start an argument, just a friendly popcorn discussion going 'round.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Habbo Dev on devbest,should be never removed,most of the people know or have joined Devbest only because of the Habbo Dev in it :)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Habbo will never be removed from DevBest, that's that (unless Josh decides he doesn't mind everyone on the forum leaving).

Also it's a very bad idea ;)

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Habbo will never be removed.. Seeing that 90% of active members are in it for the Habbo..

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Seeing as most of the spam in the Habbo section is yours, I doubt your opinion will be considered. This forum was set up for the Habbo Section, therefore, I do not think it will be removed.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I am not biased. I just want to see other's opinion and point-of-view as I saw the other thread...

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Nope.
--
You have made just as much posts in that section as much others, and obviously have not thought this out. We don't have an amazingly large selection of nodes for mods to moderator, where would the ones who spend the time in the Habbo section go?!?

Wouldn't work, and probably wouldn't happen anytime soon. Also assuming that one of our community projects relate to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread