[GunZ] Some Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Instead of making millions of threads I've decided to just add the majority of the releases on here, some credits are included if there not or I miss some I apologies as the work is not mine, note: credits are located in the "[ ]" brackets.

(Explosion, Scratch, Lightening, Music) [JonyKey05]
[Chickaloski] Image found
" [exercitus] Image found .
[ndannyy] Image found .

Phoenix Packet (Changed Files)

Since Penguin released a tutorial, I thought of including it in my repack for some amount of extra protection.

In this release, I've edited the MatchServer, Quest + Clan Server, MatchAgent and all 8 runnables (4 masked & 4 unmasked).

I changed the default encryption routine from 'F0' to 'E9'.

Helps prevent people from using bots / sending malicious, malformed packets from a external program (known as a bot, to an extent). And it also helps against people from using a different runnable (theduel.exe / gunz.exe) than the one you make (even if the MD5 check is bypassed). Just make sure that your runnable is packed well.

The following are the codes that I edited in the files. You don't need to edit them (duh). It's just for your information or if you want to change it to something else.

Server edits:
Code:
0044E3F5  XOR CL,E9
0044E4F5  XOR CL,E9
0044E43E  XOR AL,E9
0044E53F  XOR AL,E9

Agent edits:
Code:
0041E8D5  XOR CL,E9
0041E9D5  XOR CL,E9
0041E91E  XOR AL,E9
0041EA1F  XOR AL,E9

Runnable edits:
Code:
0051E785  XOR CL,E9
0051E885  XOR CL,E9
0051E7CE  XOR AL,E9
0051E8CF  XOR AL,E9

Since 'E9' is public (this release), you may change it to something else.
You may change 'E9' to anything before 'F9'.
For example : A1, A6, D2, E5, etc.
If you decide to change it, just make sure you change them in the Server, agent and runnable.

Important information
  • This is just an OPTIONAL update. You don't have to use it. These 2 servers, the agent and the runnables have their PACKET ENCRYPTION changed. Meaning, you will have to use the included MatchAgent with the updated servers and also the new runnables. You can just stick to the default things. If you use this, please don't get confused or mixed up with these servers & runnables with the default Repack 3 files.
  • Please be careful and don't go around creating help threads that you can't access the server while using these files.
    The original Repack 3 runnables won't work with these servers. You need to use the same set of files.

Downloads:
The password of the files is : phoenix

Credits on tutorial and Phoenix download [Phoenix]

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Very nice release, will help users in need of custom GunZ servers!

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Wow, somebody actually posts about GunZ, as soon as I go away for a week or 2-3 lmfao. Uhm, I best get posting then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread