GTE Rooms Error

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Rooms are having an issue where they aren't working and it's becoming a big issue
Using GTE 3.0 Build 1205

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
What the fuck does that even mean? Like when you say this do you expect everyone to just know what you're talking about.

Problem: Rooms
What is it doing?
Error on emulator?
Is it when you create a room?
Delete a room?
Enter a room?

BE MORE SPECIFIC!

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
What is it doing? It won't let users enter their rooms, it just shows a black screen then after about 10 seconds or so, it disconnects them.
Error on emulator? It's not showing any error on the emulator
Is it when you create a room? No
Delete a room? No
Enter a room? Yes

They were working fine but then suddenly it just wouldn't let users enter their room. My room still works fine though so I don't get the problem.
I don't want to have to constantly clear the items table for rooms so they work so if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

I am using Gold Tree Emulator v3.19.0 ALPHA 7 (Build 1268) Shamike V4 Edit

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
What is it doing? It won't let users enter their rooms, it just shows a black screen then after about 10 seconds or so, it disconnects them.
Error on emulator? It's not showing any error on the emulator
Is it when you create a room? No
Delete a room? No
Enter a room? Yes

They were working fine but then suddenly it just wouldn't let users enter their room. My room still works fine though so I don't get the problem.
I don't want to have to constantly clear the items table for rooms so they work so if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

I am using Gold Tree Emulator v3.19.0 ALPHA 7 (Build 1268) Shamike V4 Edit
Is it when you enter a room and open your inventory
or when you just enter a room

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
when we just enter a room
its just a black background, you can still see the navigator etc but then it disconnects you from the hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread