GTE 3.0 Issues

MidlifeAxe

Dec 2, 2015
Hi guys!

I'm having a couple of issues with GTE 3.0. Firstly, the client page is only displaying a bar at the top like this:

4648-08a891e20423b2807c305f4b4c16223e.jpg

Secondly, I keep getting disconnected before reaching the hotel view. A loading bar comes on, displayhs 70%, displays 90% and then goes black for a while before directing me to the disconnected page. As far as I'm aware, I'm using all the right .swfs and DCR files as I got everything from sulake.cc.

GTE console looks fine!

4649-31b9d59d53688cc04bf246107c70dec7.jpg

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• clientnotworking.png
    clientnotworking.png
    46 KB · Views: 6
  • emu_ss.png
    emu_ss.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 6

MidlifeAxe

Dec 2, 2015
open your ports, and edit your client configuration correctly. make sure your external_variables are all correct, too.
Thanks for the reply!

I've checked my external_variables and everything seems okay. Client config also seems okay. With the ports, I've opened them in Windows Firewall but when I check online using a port checker, it says they're closed?

Edit: Windows Firewall is also off.

Tads

http://air-hotel.info/
Nov 2, 2013
can't help you anymore than what i've done. never even heard , nor worked with "GTE 3.0". I would recommend an emulator based off r63b, such as azure.

Tads

http://air-hotel.info/
Nov 2, 2013
The original GTE was created for r63, although some developer may have converted it, renamed an emulator , or just plain out coded an r63b version.

If you want to run a retro, I could hand down one I don't care for anymore. It isn't r63b right now.

MidlifeAxe

Dec 2, 2015
The original GTE was created for r63, although some developer may have converted it, renamed an emulator , or just plain out coded an r63b version.

If you want to run a retro, I could hand down one I don't care for anymore. It isn't r63b right now.
Hmm, okay. I'll try another emulator.

Well, you sure have my interest!

MidlifeAxe

Dec 2, 2015
Well I can confirm GTE is r63b. I downloaded it from sulake.cc and the file names say r63b

Thats not GTE Issues Check your Client.css. skype me if you need help chaka.retros
Well at least the first problem is solved! Added a 'height' line to the flash wrapper in the CSS and it fixed it! Still can't get into the actual hotel sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread