GTA V GTA V: NEW UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH! After patch 1.11 :)

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013

So basically this is the new unlimited money glitch on GTA V online!:) Don't abuse it, don't want anybody getting banned :)

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
Thanks man gonna try this out now, basically the same glitch as the 1.10 one but a little different at the end

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
you can get usb hacks if you want it offline, and they are for both ps3 and xbox.
You don't need any glitches, hacks or cheat codes for money offline, if you finished the game you will have more than plenty.

Also, doing this glitch, will get you banned as soon as Rockstar patches it. Having unlimited money online makes the game boring anyways. It's more fun to have to work for it, ranking up along the way. Why have $2B and not be able to buy anything because your level is too low?

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
You don't need any glitches, hacks or cheat codes for money offline, if you finished the game you will have more than plenty.

Also, doing this glitch, will get you banned as soon as Rockstar patches it. Having unlimited money online makes the game boring anyways. It's more fun to have to work for it, ranking up along the way. Why have $2B and not be able to buy anything because your level is too low?
Wasn't aware they even banned people? I had 2b and like level 500 and all they did was reset me.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011

I don't play console games often, especially with the setup I have. So when I do I like to have fun. Driving around is what I do for fun since a controller is useless anywhere else (game wise). And since I can only steal cars or do the missions which are boring and aggravating (sometimes) I'd prefer to be able to upgrade my car and customize it to my liking (I want creative mode). Since creative mode doesn't exist I'd rather cheat in money.

I'll probably end up using USB hacks or some fancy shit. I don't have online for Xbox anymore seeing as it's 10/10 useless.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
does this have to be online?
Not sure, I haven't tried this in offline but i suppose the process would be the same for the duplication part, but seeing as though you can't sell cars in single player I think you might have a problem with the money part :)

I don't play console games often, especially with the setup I have. So when I do I like to have fun. Driving around is what I do for fun since a controller is useless anywhere else (game wise). And since I can only steal cars or do the missions which are boring and aggravating (sometimes) I'd prefer to be able to upgrade my car and customize it to my liking (I want creative mode). Since creative mode doesn't exist I'd rather cheat in money.

I'll probably end up using USB hacks or some fancy shit. I don't have online for Xbox anymore seeing as it's 10/10 useless.

To this you could use the USB hack to get shit loads of money in single player and mod cars, then use a glitch to get the modded cars from single player online.

USB hack tutorial:

I shall abuse this.:D
At your own risk mate :)

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Just a little helpful hint if you don't use the adder, turismo or entity and use other expensive cars such as the Z-Type, Cheetah etc. you'll get full price every time.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Not sure, I haven't tried this in offline but i suppose the process would be the same for the duplication part, but seeing as though you can't sell cars in single player I think you might have a problem with the money part :)

To this you could use the USB hack to get shit loads of money in single player and mod cars, then use a glitch to get the modded cars from single player online.

USB hack tutorial:

At your own risk mate :)
Could I get modded cars too? Like if I the GTA IV cars that I've made, is it possible to edit handling and general look of a car?
I've got loads more questions but Idk your level on dis shit

Users who are viewing this thread