GTA V GTA 5 - Crew Interviews

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Hey guys, I'm hosting an interview for my crew ''Infamous Rodent'' kinda lame name but it's alright. Reason why I have this crew is for the online heists and it'd be easier to communicate through my own trusted crew.

Must have:
- Xbox 360
- GTA 5 online
- Xbox Mic
- Rank 5 or higher
- Common sense and understanding.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If interested add my Gamertag II SubZ II and I'll set up different things for you to do. If you pass, you're in. And you will work your way up. I'm not one of those leaders who just have a crew, just to have it. I'm willing to break all ties and be the best I can be. Feel free to leave a comment below on questions, statements, or anything like that. Thanks!

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
Goodluck with your crew, I would apply to join, but I'm more into Crews that go around and fuck everyone up. haha

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Goodluck with your crew, I would apply to join, but I'm more into Crews that go around and fuck everyone up. haha
Haha yeah, we do things like that, just more proper than anything though. We stay together. But thanks bro.

Users who are viewing this thread