Group, Profiles, Quests, Relationship - Swift emu

Rush

Jul 5, 2013
Hello i have these problems with my swift emulator

Group badges wont show up
Profiles wont open
Quests wont load when u done it
Relationship wont activate when u choose 1 of them
if any 1 got any fixes for just 1 of them it would be nice if u wanted to share :)
Regard Rush

@Sledmore

ill tried add your Profile fix but ill get this error:
Error 1 'Butterfly.HabboHotel.Habbo.Users.Habbo' does not contain a constructor that takes 28 arguments C:\Users\dennis\Desktop\Swift Emulator Fix 10\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\Authenticator\HabboFactory.cs 37 20 Butterfly Emulator

the error direct me to this line: return new Habbo(id, username, realName, rank, motto, look, gender, credits, activityPoints, (int)dRow["crystals"], lastActivityPointsUpdate, muted, homeRoom, respect, dailyRespectPoints, dailyPetRespectPoints, mutantPenalty, hasFriendRequestsDisabled, group, achievementPoints, lastOnline, regTimestamp, quests, queststates, canchangename, favoriteGroup, passedQuiz, (int)dRow["points_online"]);

(IF ANYONE ELE KNOWS THE FIX FOR THESE OR 1 OF THESE THEY ARE WELCOME TO SHARE :D)

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You guys need to stop trying to get sledmore to post on your threads, this question is asked at least once a week. Go find theads that people have already answered your question.

Rush

Jul 5, 2013
i cant find this anywhere, when i post a thread i dont go look arround whole devbest, ill tagged Sledmore because hes the only 1 i knows that knows the fix and as its related to hes fixes ill might guess il can tag him? ill got an error in my emulatpor becaue off 1 of hes fixe so illtagged him for that 1 and maybe he knows fixe for some of the other ones too

Users who are viewing this thread