Introduction Greetings gamers šŸ˜±

Uziluger

Jul 14, 2023
Hi all it's me Uzi I'm from the US and I think this forum is perfect for me because I like Habbo, GTA, and Minecraft and I'm starting to get more on the developer/creator side of these games (or want to at least, more of a wannabe right now). Just wanting to stay updated on all the latest from these and meet some people with similar interests. Been working a lot of overtime lately in real life so I just pop in here and there when I have a moment but I'd love to learn more and see what people are working on. As I clearly won't hit the 25 post requirement anytime soon maybe I will post my Discord (if its not against the forum rules) if anyone wants to chat more one-on-one. I will specifically most likely be more seriously looking for a more experienced web developer than me who is familiar with the Habbo API in the near future and I'd rather go with someone who has a real personal passion for the game then just a random programmer (I will have a budget set aside for this project and it could turn into a more long-term role if desired) and yes yes I know a lot of people are done with Habbo but I'm not so don't make any snarky comments about it. But for now I just want to explore DevBest and see what you guys are all talking about on here. On another note this is kind of oddly specific but if anyone is looking for members for a GTA clan (milsim or pmc group preferably but open to others) please reply and let me know as I am looking for a group. Also if anyone has any new or ongoing projects on Habbo, GTA, or Minecraft that they want help with or just want to talk about I'd love to learn more about it and get involved, and maybe I'll share more about what I'm working on with you too and we can exchange ideas. Alright well sorry for this long bland rambling intro and props to you if you actually read all of it. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread