PC Green Monster Official Server [Modpack][ATLauncher]

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
logo_g.png

Hi all!
We use the Yogscast Complete modpack which can be found at the ATLauncher ( ) and you need all extra mods installed in order to get online (EiraIRC not necessary).

For now, we don't have many bukkit plugins installed, but there will come more. For example GriefPrevention. For now we have WE and WG available, for admins only.
Other than that, there's not much more information to go for. You can practically be whatever you'd like. Whether it be a scientist, explorer, farmer or magician, we got it all!
We'll hopefully get some PVP features installed in the future, but for now we'll stick to what we have.

There will soon be rank-specific features, and some items has been disabled (for server-crash safety or grief-safety. Such as red matter and dark matter explosives). We are also in the works of implementing Buycraft properly, so that those who may wish to buy stuff or special ranks may get this ability. :)
Screenshot(s) (To apply to harsh nazi rules :3):
2LcRYK.png
The IP is as following: mc.gmgamer.com
Hope to see you all around! I'll be online as much as I can ;)

Last edited:

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Tip: Sync is broken. It deletes the whole inventory once you go back to the clone.
In other words, not recommended to use Sync till it's fixed?
Are you sure your inventory doesn't get inserted in a gravestone where you died though?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
In other words, not recommended to use Sync till it's fixed?
Are you sure your inventory doesn't get inserted in a gravestone where you died though?
Nope, as I didn't die, I just switches through one of those portals and once I entered the main character again , everything including armor will be removed.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Nope, as I didn't die, I just switches through one of those portals and once I entered the main character again , everything including armor will be removed.
that's good to know. I'll refrain from using it then. Suggesting others do too. :p
Screenshots please.
Well those were harsh rules. Oh well. Nothing around spawn, so won't show anything from there. Screenie comin' up now :3
The annoying thing about it is that I should've known the rules by heart by now. Can't count how many times I've read them. lol
--------Edit--------
The server will be down 19/06/14 at approximately 12AM to unknown time. The reason is to save buildings and areas from the old Magical Monster Pack world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread