"Grand Theft Auto: V" - DevBest Wishlist's

Schizophrenia

Jul 4, 2012
Hello Devbest,

As we all know, anyone who is a fan of Rockstar's Series "Grand Theft Auto" would be pretty excited to find out that the official trailer has been released as of November 2nd, 2011. Now even though this is a while back, it's still a very highly anticipated game. To the point: I've created this thread for anyone's sensible TOP 5 wishlist, where you must pick the top 5 wishes you would enjoy to see in the next revision of the Grand Theft Auto series. As for me, I only have 1 major addon I would LOVE to see in Grand Theft Auto: V.

Basically, I would want the pedestrians and all AI in the whole game to act upon their own lives and lifestyles. By this I mean, in the previous versions of Grand Theft Auto, the pedestrians and AI would only act upon a "cause and effect" life. Rockstar should allow the AI and pedestrians to live there own life besides just talking as they did in GTA: San Andreas up. They should be able to drive recklessly and have basically their own character as a ped in the game. As much as the GTA Series are great, I beleive this would add a benefit to boredom (if you get bored when playing) Also, instead of seeing the exact same pedestrians over and over again the game should have a randomizer, if you will, in clothing, skin tone and what not. It would be better then seeing the exact same people over and over. It doesn't get boring but it would also be a added benefit.

Now the way this works is you will list your wishes (preferably using the "ordered list") and explain each one so everyone can understand why you would want that and whoever likes your reply likes your wishlist. So now that you understand what to do. Reply below.

Also, this is my FIRST thread ever on DevBest. So take it easy on me if I messed up somewhere. I read the rules and it doesn't look like I did anything wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread