Going to London! {Place Suggestion}

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Hey devbest!
I am going to participate in an " Exchange Student £ this year. So I've been picked to go to London. There is a schedule where I get to have free time with my foster-parents there. So, I liked them to bring me to interesting places. What/where should I visit?

Thank you
- Harith

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Maybe the science museum there? It's actually quite good.

There are science museums in just about every city in every country and they are all pretty much the same.
You should go visit the Queen for a cup of tea in her house :)

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
the london eye was my personal fave
maybe go on a tour of london? i did a few years back, you can learn a lot about the landmarks and er... london itself :)

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
the london eye was my personal fave
maybe go on a tour of london? i did a few years back, you can learn a lot about the landmarks and er... london itself :)

I guess, I can't take a tour since I will be staying with my foster parents in London. They will bring me places if their nice enough :3

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I agree with Alice, take a tour. You will get the most out of the experience, and probably see a lot more as well.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I've always loved Trafalgar Square and the gardens around that. But as a must, try out the tube!

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
There are science museums in just about every city in every country and they are all pretty much the same.
You should go visit the Queen for a cup of tea in her house :)

The science museum is pretty decent from what I remember (haven't been for ages). Covent garden is quite good for the human statues and street performers etc... oh and go to nandos

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
If you're into Art definitely go to Tate Modern, it's really cool! I used to live in London till the beginning of last year and I always used to go to "Madame Tussauds" where they make all the wax celebrities, it's really good might be a big expensive and hard to get into aha.

Have fun :)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I saw this app yesterday on the App Store, if you have an iOS device. It might be handy for you.

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
go for a boat ride along regents canal, or take a visit to the houses of parliament, ORR go and see the first red phone box, it's fun!

Users who are viewing this thread