Movie God is Not Dead

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013

This movie is biased and is quite frankly fucking bullshit.

but the main character is kinda hot though.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Biased to what standards? This is a Christian film, you will get Christian beliefs. How do other religions view your views? A "worldly" point of view is still also biased to others, therefore you cannot state it's biased if it's a faith. Because you have no right to determine what is biased and what is not, because that's biased on it's own. Not trying to mindfuck, but you can't go around saying religious views are biased, because all standards are different. Have respect for other cultures.

I respect Atheism, Islamism, Christianity, Catholicism, Paganism, and any other culture out there. You should, too.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Biased to what standards? This is a Christian film, you will get Christian beliefs. How do other religions view your views? A "worldly" point of view is still also biased to others, therefore you cannot state it's biased if it's a faith. Because you have no right to determine what is biased and what is not, because that's biased on it's own. Not trying to mindfuck, but you can't go around saying religious views are biased, because all standards are different. Have respect for other cultures.

I respect Atheism, Islamism, Christianity, Catholicism, Paganism, and any other culture out there. You should, too.
It's biased because it's portraying all atheists in the movie as rude, tempered, and close-minded, which is not true. I was not trying to say that religious views are biased, that doesn't even make sense.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
It's biased because it's portraying all atheists in the movie as rude, tempered, and close-minded, which is not true. I was not trying to say that religious views are biased, that doesn't even make sense.

Well I watched the trailer, the behaviors of the atheists where quite crude, i'll give you that. But what they said was also biased. "God's dead." If I were a Christian and believed he wasn't, I'd speak up, also. I don't know if it's based on a true story or not, so I can't go any further.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013

"Science supports his existence, you know the truth!"

Lies. Not true. Just wanted to point that out.

Users who are viewing this thread