[GMOD] SCP-RP 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
kgnkg.png

Visit our steam page

Z7DEHDh.png

A serious roleplay which takes place in the present year 2015. After the breakout of the first facility, the foundation were forced to relocate to a more secure and private location. The company and its staff relocated to a bunker located in the Romanian Hills. Due to the lack of space, the facility were forced to split into two different facilities with this being the smallest one.
After the foundation had constructed its base / bunker, they had decided to relocate a few of the SCP's. These SCP's were SCP-173, SCP-049 and SCP-106. The foundation then proceded as usually and started testing on Class D's.

Once joining you will start as a Class D. You have the choice of either following the command of the MTF / Researchers or trying to find a way to escape.

S3buYJv.png

1st of March 2010
  • The facility is in working order. Staff are being productive and Class D's are behaving.
10th of March 2010
  • The Class D's are taken from Cells and put inside of SCP-173's containment.
  • SCP-173 does not re-act straight away.
  • Class D's are killed and SCP-173 is on the lose.
  • Power starts to fail in some areas of the facility, more SCP's are being released.
  • MTF-Guards try to control the situation - but it isn't possible.
  • MTF-Guards retreat to surface.
  • Chaos Insurgency are sent in.
  • Chaos Insurgency are unable to control SCP's they retreat to surface.
  • Some Class D's manage to make it to the surface, they are detained and evacuated.
  • The facility are forced to do a complete lockdown.
  • Chaos Insurgency are sent in.
  • They begin to contain the SCP' temporary one by one.
  • The facility is no longer safe to use. Chaos Insurgency leave the facility.
12th of March 2010
  • The facility still has some SCP's contained.
  • The organisation are forced to move. The organisation find a suitable place to contain a few SCP's in the hills of Romania. They decided to split the organisation into two sections.
1st of August 2012
  • The first facility has been destroyed completely.
  • The construction of the bunker and base in the Romanian hills has finished.
5th of April 2014
  • The facility is ready for the containment and protection of SCP's.
  • The foundation starts to relocate SCP's.
Present Day
  • The new facility is now in operation.
  • Staff are working normally - no sign of disruption.
  • More Class D's have been introduced to the facility.
lxxdk8u.png

Class D
The Class D's are the test subjects. They were criminals which were punished and sent to the foundation for life. They follow the commands of the MTF and Researchers. They may try to escape, but their attempt isn't always succesful. The testing includes - getting killed, eaten, ignited, destroyed, probed, or even attacked by the SCP. The researchers pretty much decide their fate.

Researchers
The researchers are the people who evaulate and find out more information about the SCP's. To do this they require Class D's to be tested on. All the researchers know that the Class D's were previous criminals and they are not to touch them. The researchers can try all sorts of experiments or investigations on the Class D or SCP itself.

The Security
The security include - Security, MTF-Guards, MTF-Chief and Chaos Insurgency. These people are here to stop the SCP's and Class D's from escaping. To do this they will use the wonderful power of weapons to prevent another possible breakout. The security and MTF staff must be in the facility at all times! Chaos Insurgency are only required if there is an possible outbreak or infection. Chaos Insurgency will wipeout all staff with Level 3 or lower if a possible infection or outbreak happens.

SCP's
These are the monster/creatures of the foundation. These are here to be tested on. They may kill users from time to time or even try to escape. SCP's are hard to kill but easy to contain. SCP's must be watched at all times!
Administration - These will be staff only jobs!
These are the members that control what happens and what needs to be done in the facility. These include O5 Council Members, Administrator (Non-staff) and Site Director
RXdC16a.png

When will this be released?
  • There is no official release date! There will be chances for users to test the gamemode out as well as earn a few in-game bucks before everyone else :)
Will the gamemode/edit be open to the Public?

• This gamemode will only be released once I have finished fully developing it and once I think the time has come.
I have a load of ideas where can I post them?
  • Simply post below, contact me via steam (iRyno) or PM me on the forums. I will take all ideas onboard - but may not full develop them. I will put credits to whoever's idea I liked and have developed into the gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread