Giving out 3 Free Red/Pink subs!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Hi!

Simple enough comp, just explain why you should get the sub. I'll pick the winners within 24-48 hours.

Enjoy,

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I don't have No paypal, since it got limited, now i wont go on bitching about how I'm special or anything ill just say that i want this because i like to stand out and a pink is my true color. I hate pissy yello color ;l. Picking me would help both me and you it will help you because i would respect you even more then i do now, and also would help me as I'm in need of one. If you pick me in the end I'll be great full if you don't I'll tottaly understand still

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Because I'm theZymf.
And I love you.
And you love me.
And we can be bffl's.
And I will send you some of my hair.
And I love you.
And I am great.
And my paypal was deactivated.
And I love you.
And I want the secret section.
And I want to look rich.
And I want to be e-famous.
And I love you.
And I love you.

:)

Immortality

Apr 11, 2013
Think my name would look awesome in red , I would just like to see what having subscription is like before buying one myself. It's like if you go in to McDonald's never had a big mac you take a bite out of your mum's big mac see how it taste's then you eat your own big mac.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I need a red sub because I feel naked. You can't just allow a Canadian to feel naked, it's wrong! I'd like a red one because I used to always get the red subscription. Besides, red is sexy. So Jamie, make me sexy with this amazing red subscription.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I'll give and

If these users would be kinda' enough to PM me, I'll get the funds to you/buy the sub for you!

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I'll give and

If these users would be kinda' enough to PM me, I'll get the funds to you/buy the sub for you!
Thanks alot, PM'ed you nice comp im happy i won

Users who are viewing this thread