Girl Trouble

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Okay, so at school I told this one girl that I thought three girls from my class are sexy - including her. So here is the main dilema. I told her that I would tell her which one I like the best tomorrow - December 14th, 2011.

Girl A - Smart, 7/10 in looks, 9/10 in personality, a little bit strange (laughs are immature things like "Cock Soup"), and I've been friends with her for three years which is a bit akward.

Girl B - Average knowledge, 8/10 in looks, 8/10 in personality, comes to school like 2/5 days a week, and quite mature.

Girl C - Smart, 9/10 in looks, 7/10 in personality, comes to school everyday (fun to be around), and we have many things in common.

Girls B & C are open minded, meaning they'll try new things, etc while girl A has like a curfew. She has to be home within 15 minutes after school is over..

Who the fawk should I choose?

P.S.: I am positive that Girl A & C likes me as Girl C's friends told me and Girl A told me two weeks ago.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Girl A - Smart, 7/10 in looks, 9/10 in personality, a little bit strange (laughs are immature things like "Cock Soup"), and I've been friends with her for three years which is a bit akward.

She sounds about right.

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
C,A,B in my opinion knowing someone means they already have trust and shizzle making talking about things easier, even if she has a curfew i'd still consider a over b who as you have stated wont be there often which can lead to not being able to trust them for certain things

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Girl A is no longer an option. My "friend" took her

NAMES

Girl B - Destiny
Girl C - Sabire

Pics: FUCK OFF RAPIST

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Girl A is no longer an option. My "friend" took her
Girl A - Destiny
Girl C - Sabire

Pics: FUCK OFF RAPIST
Beat the fuck out of your "friend", and take her.

We didn't ask for their addresses, we just want to see how low your standards are..

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
1. Dont date a paki they can control you through the dot on their forhead. 2. Destiny sounds nice date her ;)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Some damn pictures would help. If you don't want to get bitched slapped just say w/e you told this to that it is her. DURP

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Beat the fuck out of your "friend", and take her.

We didn't ask for their addresses, we just want to see how low your standards are..
Pfft, they're not low. I won't share their pictures because the only way to get their pics is through Facebook, which I deleted mine for various reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread