Getting Server Error 500

HGTK_D3VIL

Aug 29, 2022
After creating my hotel yesterday everything was working fine but today after i woke up i started getting this error, i did clear cache and cookies but nothing seems to be working, if anyone has any idea on what that could be hopefully you can help me out.

Solution
500 can be many things
I assume you are Atom CMS or Orion
go to the .env file and set debug to true and send us a screenshot of what you got when you go to the page after

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
500 can be many things
go to the .env file and set debug to true and send us a screenshot of what you got when you go to the page after

Solution

HGTK_D3VIL

Aug 29, 2022
Is everything to do with pathing/routes done properly?
Well is should since yesterday i was able to get into the hotel then i set up the nitro imager, and the HK, both of them work by the way and now i woke up and for some reason it just dosent work anymore which is confusing to me and i cant wrap my head around if ichanged something yesterday that i shouldnt.
Post automatically merged:

500 can be many things
it did fix the other error but instead of getting the server error this is what im getting now. deleting cookies and cache does not work still right now, thanks for the help.

500 can be many things
And yea im using Atom CMS sorry forgot to add that

UPDATE ITS FIXED

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-04 182924.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-04 182924.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread