GETTING HACKED HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

passpass

Oct 6, 2011
Hi, I Own A PhoenixPHP Retro And We Have Been Hacked 2 Times In 2 Days Could Someone Tell Me How To Make My Retro More Secure I Am On A VPS And On IIS I Need To Know How To Make It More Secure. Also People Say PhoenixPHP Is Low In Security Could Someone Tell Me Why This Is And Any Other CMS's We Could Use To Make It More Secure And What Else I Could Do To Make It More Secure? Thank You To Everyone Who Helps

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Oh my god! Are you being serious? 1 - PhoenixPHP every page you click has an exploit. Almost certainly. Use RevCMS but if you don't like the normal MangoCMS, use the Habbo Re-Make of it. If you would like that, feel free to PM me.

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Naw if he can't read php to see why phoenixphp is fucked up he shouldn't run a retro, although i'm sure he will learn and he should take xWiindows advice. As RevCms is once of the most secure so far.

passpass

Oct 6, 2011
Naw if he can't read php to see why phoenixphp is fucked up he shouldn't run a retro, although i'm sure he will learn and he should take xWiindows advice. As RevCms is once of the most secure so far.

dw i have ip banned the hacker and i am changing the retro over to revcms as we talk and also im 13 so yeah ik how to run a retro at 13 thats been open for a while no issues before we got hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread