(Gaming) Xbox One vs. Playstation 4

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
ps4-search-thumb.jpg
OR
photo.jpg

Now, I believe tomorrow (11/15/13) will be the day of the official launch on the Microsoft Gaming console known as the "Xbox One". In a like-able matter, Sony has their own Gaming console being launched a couple days after the Xbox One is launched. Now, there has been so much discussion on which console is better .. and I truly believe the features says it all. The PlayStation 4 is quite the jig! But remember, this is only my valued opinion. What do you guys think?

PlayStation 4 Information & Features:
Xbox One Information & Features:

Comment below

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
ps4 looks more reliable than the xbox one , i'll take the xbox anyhow
That's so stupid. You're just saying this "I'm willing to pay an extra hundred dollars for something inferior." That's stupid.... Stop wasting your parents money.

Anyways, I like the PS4 more. Why would I want to get the Kinect when the games I play don't need it? So I can tell my console to turn on instead of pushing a button?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I'm going to be getting a PS4. I prefer Sony to Xbox, as I have had PS1, PS2, and PS3 and loved those three. Apart from the cost, Xbox one does seem like it will last longer than the PS4 (Meaning Sony will make a PS5 or w.e before Xbox makes a new console).

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Even though I've had a xbox for quite a while now, I'm going to be loyal to quality not company. Therefore I'll be getting and prefer a PS4.

Last edited:

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Since i already have xbox, i'll try PS4 :) I skipped 1 gen of sony's gaming console :( which is PS3.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Anyways, I like the PS4 more. Why would I want to get the Kinect when the games I play don't need it? So I can tell my console to turn on instead of pushing a button?
Kinect won't just be used for games... TV integration is a big feature that the PS4 is really lacking.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Kinect won't just be used for games... TV integration is a big feature that the PS4 is really lacking.
Sony is also lacking the advertisements all over dash, oops.
The PS4 will have Netflix and stream videos from PC etc. What more do you need

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
The PS4 will have Netflix and stream videos from PC etc. What more do you need
That's not TV integration... I am talking about hooking up directly to your TV provider's IR box and being able to use it with the Kinect (ie - "Xbox change to ESPN"). App support on PlayStation has generally sucked as well. If I wanted to watch BallStreams on my PS3, I would be playing it back through my computer and wasting network bandwidth. The PS controller has always sucked and the one for the PS4 looks just as bad. PS4 does not have 4K support or external HDD support. The PS4 may be using GDDR5, but Microsoft was much smarter by utlizing eSRAM (204 gbps vs 176 gbps memory bandwidth on the PS4) for frame buffering, all while reducing power consumption.

If you're into computer science, I recommend reading this .

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
This type of thread has been made before, please, just stop.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
I was playing on one of the PS4s today at Platform Expos, fucking funny. much laugh.

Aspiree

Nov 27, 2013
I've owned the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 since they came out and they are both great in their own ways but i prefer Xbox 360.
I think between the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 that the PlayStation 4 will be a lot better than the Xbox , looking at the announcements and reviews etc I'd say PlayStation 4 all the way.

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
For me, the whole reason why i am going to go with microsoft is because i've been supporting it since the first generation. I must admit, i turned to sony at one stage but later went back to the 360, i will be purchasing a xbox one sometime soon. None of the playstations are a option for me anymore #MicrosoftSupporter

Users who are viewing this thread