Gaming & MMORPG sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Could it be possible if we could have a little extra on the gaming I've suggested something like this prior this thread so I'm re-suggesting since the full idea turned into "Gamersbug" and it's quite clear we're staying as Devbest.

I've noticed has moved server files down the forums to give the general chat and gaming a little more attention so...Saying that could we have some other sections to go with them E.G.

Gaming

Tutorials
Hints/Cheats
Walkthroughs
News (New games/updates
Discussion (Rockstar gaming/EA etc)
Modifications

Since we've changed, the sections are looking a tad plain IMO.

Could I also point out that could it possible to include Habbo and other gaming discussions to the gaming section for discussions since the server files is for Habbo Development and releases etc?

It's not much of a suggestion seeing as you probably have better updates to do but it's nice to expand the sections so they're well used.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Was going to suggest this earlier, some prefixes such as xbox, ps, ios etc... would be a good addition to

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I think for the discussions sections Rockstar and EA should definitely be sub-sections, also other common games played by DevBest members. (Maybe SimCity have a sub-section in Gaming > Games) and some more.

Just an idea, but I agree w/ more sections, it is just having them being used.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Was going to suggest this earlier, some prefixes such as xbox, ps, ios etc... would be a good addition to
Exactly the idea of what I'm suggesting, just a little extra to engage discussions.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Could I also point out that could it possible to include Habbo and other gaming discussions to the gaming section for discussions since the server files is for Habbo Development and releases etc?
-cry

Anyways, I agree with this. It will make the General Discussion in Gaming look much cleaner, and it will be easier to write up and enforce rules (easier to find as well).

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
-cry

Anyways, I agree with this. It will make the General Discussion in Gaming look much cleaner, and it will be easier to write up and enforce rules (easier to find as well).
Especially as you can define threads by prefix which i have recently noticed
For example -
You can see the prefixes at the top and when selecting one it will display everything that uses that prefix (not sure if this is a mod tool though as i havent tested on a normal account)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Especially as you can define threads by prefix which i have recently noticed
For example -
You can see the prefixes at the top and when selecting one it will display everything that uses that prefix (not sure if this is a mod tool though as i havent tested on a normal account)
"Thread prefixes are now shown at the top of each section to make navigation easier."
Posted in the thread about upgrading, all users should have this feature. I'd love to see this used in Gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread