GameEvo - Join the evolution

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010

Game Evolution is an online network evolving around gaming, especially Counter-Strike: Source and Global Offensive. With our several servers and daily updated gaming news and gossip, we bring you the ultimate gaming experience. Join the evolution today!

The plan about GameEvo started in late March 2012, but didn’t come to reality until May 2012. We started off with one 16-slot Counter-Strike: Source server and a TeamSpeak 3 server, and hope to get them both popular. Once we reach this, we will invest in even more servers, and maybe in other games. As soon as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive comes out, we will be sure to get another server just for that.

To help us grow, there are several things you can do. You can donate money, or even buy server administrator if you got afford it. Don’t worry, there’s other free things you can do to. First of all, you can play at our servers. You find them in our sidebar to the right. You can also follow us at Twitter or like our Facebook page. You find the links to these pages in the top right corner of the site. Finally, you can visit our site often, read and share our articles, and join our Steam group.

Twitter:
Facebook:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks good, good luck just had a read through hope you can reach a goal of becoming pretty big. :}

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Me too ;) Things looking light; got hosting for a year (reliable), servers paid for 3 months, domain is legit and not like my others.
Now I just need players, and I have no clue how to get 'em

LulzCal

Feb 16, 2012
I like your idea, I was part of some of your other projects and this beats them all. This should and will kick off really well, I wish you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread