Game Modding section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Could it be possible to add a section for game mod releases? I've noticed Habbo and Minecraft have release sections so something like releases in the gaming section would be handy. I have to visit other forums for mods so I thought why not start off modding here? After all we do have a GAMING logo now? talk about sending out the wrong signal!

logo-fancy.png

Thoughts?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It would be good to see this section expanding/changing in something bigger:

Reactions: Ki

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Define modding?
Modding consoles or games? Game modification could get confused with game hacking as both change the gameplay

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Modding as;

GTA Mods
Flight Simulator X Mods
Emergency 4 Mods
etc...
Yes each mod has it's own forum but to be honest other forums I've been on the sub-sections for these are pretty damn heated with discussion and releases. It just takes 1-4 developers and boom you've got an audience. Would also benefit the forums a lot in my opinion since the only releases we have are MMORPG files what are slowly reducing.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Since the forum is pretty small for the time being we could just have a general gaming mod section with prefixes that must be used until more and more threads are posted then sub-sections come in?

But sounds like a good idea.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Since the forum is pretty small for the time being we could just have a general gaming mod section with prefixes that must be used until more and more threads are posted then sub-sections come in?

But sounds like a good idea.

That would be the idea since we lack gaming members like you've pointed out but I'm pretty sure it'll invite guests (gamers) to sign up. also suggested Devbest social where we implement more media to the forums such twitter, facebook and all that so it'll combine the two ideas together with recent releases from developers with other news such as Minecraft, Habbo and Web development while also making good use out of the add-on that added but then removed it because we had no reason to have it what was a shame really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread