Fuuu

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I'm pretty sure this is stating I need to change out my RAM, yeah? Was running Memtest68+ over night and woke up and when it got to the 5 hour(ish) marker, this happened:

x9vb50og

Planning on getting 8GB G. Skill Ripjaw X Series. Any suggestions, complaints, recommendations?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I'm guessing you're on the second floor of your house/flat, etc? (If you have a second house)
If so, just open your window as wide as possible, disconnect your computer, grasp it with both hands, and launch it out of the wide gap in the window - If landed on concrete you may hear a little smash, just leave it and eventually someone will shift the mess, problem solved.

:rolleyes:

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I'm guessing you're on the second floor of your house/flat, etc? (If you have a second house)
If so, just open your window as wide as possible, disconnect your computer, grasp it with both hands, and launch it out of the wide gap in the window - If landed on concrete you may hear a little smash, just leave it and eventually someone will shift the mess, problem solved.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'll do that when you hand me $850 to replace just my desktop.

Users who are viewing this thread