Future Career?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Well, seeing that I'm going to graduate High School this year, and be off to college my future career has been on my mind a lot lately.

When I was young I always wanted to be an architect, as I was good at drawing blue prints of buildings, etc. However, in the past few years I have slided towards the IT field as my future career. This is because I found interest in coding, and working with computers. However, there's many fields in the IT industry, and narrowing your selection down is a hard thing to do.

But, with great consideration it can be done. I currently want to go to college for web development and web design. I feel that this would be the career for me as it allows me to use skills I already have, along with doing something that I love to do.

So the question is, what do you want your career to be in the future?

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
Well I already have a job as I am pretty old, but good luck with that Josh! I think you would be a great web-designer, and you can also do some web-designing for DevBest!

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
I was thinking about being a anesthesiologist, administers sleeping drugs to patience during surgery. But now I am moving towards pharmacist.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Well I already have a job as I am pretty old, but good luck with that Josh! I think you would be a great web-designer, and you can also do some web-designing for DevBest!
What career do you currently have, Mr. Buzzybee?

I was thinking about being a anesthesiologist, administers sleeping drugs to patience during surgery. But now I am moving towards pharmacist.
If I were you, I'd go for anesthesiologist as it seems like a much more easy and relaxed job.

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
Used to be a news reporter for cfl! Got my P.H.D in management, and currently am one of the managers at Walt Disney World.

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
If I were you, I'd go for anesthesiologist as it seems like a much more easy and relaxed job.

It's a lot harder because it you have to give the right amount of drugs and wrong amount can kill the person. Also it is more stressful.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well I'm aiming for administration as I'm taking NVQ's and Diploma now in it all but its nothing much I'll probably be fast in the future sitting behind a computer screen lol ;)

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Ever since year 8 I've wanted to do Web Design (HTML PHP JAVA) Because in that lesson when I first did it I loved the creativity of it. I am 15 and will be leaving for college next summertime and I think I'm going to do web design courses along with graphics.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I'm only 14, but since I was little I can remember I wanted to be a bussiness man, own many companys. Then I wanted to be a Football Player since I got a lot of talent, but I gave up on that. As of right now I'm not sure, I'll probably end up studying Bussiness, Administration and Economics =]

Tech

Sep 10, 2010
My name is Zayn and I'm 13. 14 in 7 days and I get called a genius in computer, software, hardware and computer graphics. In the future I would like to build an OS (Operating System), and in fact, I have already started my project. I'm really into computers, and have built many hotels which sometimes failed due to a low amount of users. :)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
well in second grade (Was 7) I wanted to own Microsoft. Now I am settling at opening my own computer business involving software, hosting, web development or web design. I already am a web designer with my own company at 12. I have sold two websites, and am working on learning CSS and Java and make better sites.

Users who are viewing this thread