FUCKING NORTH KOREA

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
sad life. "Chocolate is rare" didnt watch it all but looked interesting nice share

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
I'm not saying the conditions in North Korea aren't unacceptable and I'm not in any way supporting Kim Jong-un's regime, but this is a great example of propaganda.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I'm not saying the conditions in North Korea aren't unacceptable and I'm not in any way supporting Kim Jong-un's regime, but this is a great example of propaganda.
Yes it is, I honestly believe that we're (the USA) is becoming the next Nazi germany.
I always knew that North Korea was a terrible country, but kids eating off the floor, people getting spit in their mouth is just wrong.. The U.S should do something about this ;/
I couldn't not post it
sad life. "Chocolate is rare" didnt watch it all but looked interesting nice share
It's fucking mad man,

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
This makes me sick, People do need to do something. North Korea is not needed on this planet.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Yes it is, I honestly believe that we're (the USA) is becoming the next Nazi germany.
tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400.gif

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Atleast girls are able to get into the military and battle and shit. But still the fucking government there is fucked up and needs a revolution spiked, but that can't happen without a bloodshed.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I always knew that North Korea was a terrible country but, kids eating off the floor, people getting spit in their mouth is just wrong.. The U.S should do something about this ;/
God damn you Americans. You piss me off! America is not the only country that can do something about it. How about you stop sucking Americas cock and say something better.

Anyways, this video needs to be broadcast to a wider audience. Maybe then people will feel compelled to push their governments to some kind of intervention with North Korea. A government that treats its people like this shouldn't be in power. Also, other countries shouldn't allow something like this to continue.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
You're facepalming why? If you knew what's going on here and around the USA he's plenty of evidence to make a valid argument. Maybe your childish ignorant mind can't comprehend such a big thing.
Facepalming because you "honestly believe" the United States is becoming like Nazi Germany. I live here dipshit, so I know plenty about what's going on. If you can even give three valid comparisons of Nazi Germany with the USA, then maybe you're half-assed statement may hold some weight. Is Obama going rounding up people of a certain race and committing genocide through a systematic process? Has the United States invaded its neighbors Mexico and Canada to expand its territory and spread the ideology of the Democratic regime? Does they Democratic party have some secret police arresting and murdering Republican party dissidents?

There's plenty wrong with the United States. Stating we are becoming like Nazi Germany is not only fucking stupid, it's completely devoid of reality and any logic.
Wake the fuck up kid.
Not only are you younger than me, you stated in the shoutbox numerous times you live with your mother. I don't even need to insult you, just remind you to stfu.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Facepalming because you "honestly believe" the United States is becoming like Nazi Germany. I live here dipshit, so I know plenty about what's going on. If you can even give three valid comparisons of Nazi Germany with the USA, then maybe you're half-assed statement may hold some weight. Is Obama going rounding up people of a certain race and committing genocide through a systematic process? Has the United States invaded its neighbors Mexico and Canada to expand its territory and spread the ideology of the Democratic regime? Does they Democratic party have some secret police arresting and murdering Republican party dissidents?

There's plenty wrong with the United States. Stating we are becoming like Nazi Germany is not only fucking stupid, it's completely devoid of reality and any logic.

Not only are you younger than me, you stated in the shoutbox numerous times you live with your mother. I don't even need to insult you, just remind you to stfu.
1) He also lives in America
2) He has never said he lived with his mother, as he doesn't.

Also, stay ontopic.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Few days ago in the shoutbox he said he came home stoned and his mother asked him some question before he went up to his room.

Either way, his argument that the United States is becoming like Nazi Germany is completely baseless and simply idiotic.
That's wrong, I might have been talking about my roomate, or my dad, but it would pretty much be impossible to have a conversation with a dead person.

How old are you? I'm 17.
Any way, there's loads of evidence, if you bothered to fucking look. Just because he's not doing everything like hitler, he's doing a lot of things like hitler would of done.

Google it.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
How old are you? I'm 17.
Any way, there's loads of evidence, if you bothered to fucking look. Just because he's not doing everything like hitler, he's doing a lot of things like hitler would of done.

Google it.
I'm 23. There's plenty of "evidence" the moon landing was staged. That doesn't make it factual.

The burden of proof is on you. You made a ridiculous, asinine assertion without backing it up.

This is who you are beginning to sound like:

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I'm 23. There's plenty of "evidence" the moon landing was staged. That doesn't make it factual.

The burden of proof is on you. You made a ridiculous, asinine assertion without backing it up.

This is who you are beginning to sound like:
Real question is why a 23 y/o is online arguing with some burnt out kid
Real question is why Obama is getting drones over US territory
Real question is why Obama didn't even try to improve social relations with middle eastern countries during is campaign
Real question is why Obama asked military generals if they'd fire on U.S citizens

There's more stuff, just not directly connected. Therefore you'll completely throw it away, no use typing it, now is there?

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Real question is why a 23 y/o is online arguing with some burnt out kid
Whoops, didn't realize the Internet was only for teenagers and burn outs.
Real question is why Obama is getting drones over US territory
Finding missing people, carrying out rescue missions, military training, patrolling our borders (USBP has the largest amount of drones in its employment).
Real question is why Obama didn't even try to improve social relations with middle eastern countries during is campaign
Obama has a higher approval rating with Middle Eastern countries than any US President. Our relations with Jordan, KSA, Israel and Palestine, and the UAE are at an unprecedented high.
Real question is why Obama asked military generals if they'd fire on U.S citizens
The source for this nonfact is from some person who heard it from an unnamed, former military official:

There's more stuff, just not directly connected. Therefore you'll completely throw it away, no use typing it, now is there?
Do what you'd like. All your asinine arguments have been completely rebutted. The funny thing is you told me to Google these things, yet the only sources for your claims are conspiracy websites like infowars.com

Users who are viewing this thread