[FROTM] Free Release of The Month..

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Everyone likes free -right?
Okay so basically, I'm thinking of starting something new (well I am), an idea that'll give a little something back to the community. Basically, the title says it all. I plan on releasing a free web resource each month and, if all goes well, I will continue this for as long as possible.

Why?
Like I said, to give something back.. It'll help others gain more knowledge (as editing others files can often be a key part in learning front-end development) and will also provide anyone looking for a free template, with something they can use.

Catch?
Nope. It's free and will stay that way or else there is no point in continuing this.

Where?
I'll be posting it on my blog ( ) each month at around the same time, so keep checking back if you're interested. I may also post updates on here as well.

2 releases this month! As it was birthday today, I decided to release a couple of templates rather than just one. You can check it out here: (excuse the non-friendly URL).

Helping out: I'd appreciate help. If you have web resources that you'd like to get out there for others to download, I'd be happy to share them on my site and provide full credits back to you - no catch. If you're interested in sharing your templates/designs, feel free to PM or comment below.

I you have any other questions, just leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading.

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Personally love both of the releases you put up for this month.
Thanks for the release(s)!​

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Everyone likes free -right?
Okay so basically, I'm thinking of starting something new (well I am), an idea that'll give a little something back to the community. Basically, the title says it all. I plan on releasing a free web resource each month and, if all goes well, I will continue this for as long as possible.

Why?
Like I said, to give something back.. It'll help others gain more knowledge (as editing others files can often be a key part in learning front-end development) and will also provide anyone looking for a free template, with something they can use.

Catch?
Nope. It's free and will stay that way or else there is no point in continuing this.

Where?
I'll be posting it on my blog ( ) each month at around the same time, so keep checking back if you're interested. I may also post updates on here as well.

2 releases this month! As it was birthday today, I decided to release a couple of templates rather than just one. You can check it out here: (excuse the non-friendly URL).

Helping out: I'd appreciate help. If you have web resources that you'd like to get out there for others to download, I'd be happy to share them on my site and provide full credits back to you - no catch. If you're interested in sharing your templates/designs, feel free to PM or comment below.

I you have any other questions, just leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading.
Nice and happy belated birthday <3

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Just an update about this... There has been no release for a while and won't be until I get my exams and shit sorted and out the way ;3

Users who are viewing this thread