Friend having trouble connecting to my client.

PrincessMel

Feb 4, 2015
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me.
I have a bit of weird problem that I've searched the internet for hours for and no solution.
Me and two friends have a hotel on Hamachi, now me and my one friend can get on the hotel fine and fast but my other friend cant get on at all.
My firewall is off and as I say my one friend can get on and the other can't.
Wondering if there's anything my other friend can do or if theres something wrong?

As I said, weird! haha
Thanks
Mel

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
What do you mean by he cant get on? Does it go to index or it gets stuck at hotel view? if so check if emulator receives connection otherwise if it goes to index he has a dynamic ip address i would ask him to get 1 of the free proxy's.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hey,
I used to have this problem with friends who lived in Singapore or places like that I found that turning off (Secure sessions) in the DB Table – Server Setting – Worked and they were all able to enter the client J

Hope that helps

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Hey,
I used to have this problem with friends who lived in Singapore or places like that I found that turning off (Secure sessions) in the DB Table – Server Setting – Worked and they were all able to enter the client J

Hope that helps
You know some retro's doesn't wanna place their Secure Sessions to 0 therefore i would just use a proxy.

Users who are viewing this thread