Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Hey friends of DevBest,

I have money and I have lots of it and it's coming to Christmas so I thought I'd spread Christmas spirit and cheers and take @Donkjam 's idea of buying a sub for one lovely lady/gentleman. <3 (Maybe even two :* ) Just give me a good reason to why I should get YOU a sub below, thanx bye

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
That's sweet, I would suggest giving the sub to one of the following:

> @Jerry_ very helpful and always nice to everyone. He replies with answers that are right about 95% of the time and he doesn't have much conflict with anyone on Devbest

> @ASDA Cool guy, I have known him for awhile and he's really fun to talk to. He's creative and active a lot on Devbest. He also has some cool GTA vids on youtube.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
That's sweet, I would suggest giving the sub to one of the following:

> @Jerry_ very helpful and always nice to everyone. He replies with answers that are right about 95% of the time and he doesn't have much conflict with anyone on Devbest

> @ASDA Cool guy, I have known him for awhile and he's really fun to talk to. He's creative and active a lot on Devbest. He also has some cool GTA vids on youtube.
Thanks little cutie

I would give the sub to Jay tbh, not just saying that because he commented me haha Genuinely I would because he has been a great help to Devbest but not only that myself a while a go :) He was always there when I needed him

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Thanks little cutie

I would give the sub to Jay tbh, not just saying that because he commented me haha Genuinely I would because he has been a great help to Devbest but not only that myself a while a go :) He was always there when I needed him

Bromance

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Not to mention that the chosen person receives a sub of their choice minus the gold, that is exceeding my boundaries.

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
Not gonna lie, I'd like it for the sake of having it to be honest, plus it's going to charity and I'd like it knowing that the money used to pay for it went towards a good cause (assuming it's the christmas sub).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread