Free | Portfolio-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Sup, again I've decided to release another one of my layouts. I admit, it's not my best but it's okay.
This was my first attempt at a fluid custom layout that's compatible in most screen resolutions/broswers.

The design is themed around a portfolio-ish site and is only a 1 paged layout (Sorry). It features use of Javascript fade in to fade in the main div.

Live Demo:
Download:

Feedback would be nice, don't trust? Don't download.

Extra: IGNORE the logo, it's there to show you can add a logo there, may be required to be smaller as well..

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If you actually made it, then it's nice. I like it.

I do have a few dislikes about it though:
  1. I don't like the text-shadow behind the logo, but that can always be removed by CSS.
  2. I dislike how wide the content can be, it stretches to almost the full width of the screen. I think the header where your logo and links are should be wider than the main content, if you get me?
But other than that, it's nice. Good job, especially for a first attempt.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
If you actually made it, then it's nice. I like it.

I do have a few dislikes about it though:
  1. I don't like the text-shadow behind the logo, but that can always be removed by CSS.
  2. I dislike how wide the content can be, it stretches to almost the full width of the screen. I think the header where your logo and links are should be wider than the main content, if you get me?
But other than that, it's nice. Good job, especially for a first attempt.

Thanks for the great feedback.

1. As I said, that was something shitty to hold the place of a logo, ignore that ;)

2. Agree, I attempted to make this a fluid layout (something I learnt I disliked) and this is why it can vary depending on your screen size. Once again, thanks for the feedback + yes, I did make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread