Free linux dedicated server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menstral

Nov 14, 2010
This is legit guys, no funny shiz here.

Specs:
Operating System: CentOS 5 Processor: Intel Pentium 4 - 3.0 GHz RAM: 2 GB Total Disk Space: 240 GB - It has Auto-Renewal on, so you never need to pay!

How to get?
Post below why you should get it if you win you'll the information passed over to you within 24 hours.

(Sorry if in wrong spot!)

Happy 2011!

Benson

Oct 13, 2010
I want one because you rule. You rule everything, and you can hack good ;)
I love you :D, bwahaha. ;]
I always want one because I need it to host my projects, plus i'm starting up an organisation.. so yeah, I can't really use my PC for it, and I can't afford a VPS, a free dedicated server would be the best option.

Also, I appreciate that your offering us users this ;]

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
i want one because i need one hard and for my website etc, also because i can work with it et etc

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You do all realise that it is hacked? And that you will have chances of going down for handling it, And also it will get shut down fast? Just bear that in mind, This is not a spam post, It's to make you realize..

At the end of the day, It's from somebody's credit card who has probably worked allot of hours for that money, And may of needed it for something important, But because no one cares, They take it for them selfs. It could be a young guys, Who needs to save up his money, BUt somebody is wasting it all on useless crap.. You need to think about things like this..

Benson

Oct 13, 2010
You do all realise that it is hacked? And that you will have chances of going down for handling it, And also it will get shut down fast? Just bear that in mind, This is not a spam post, It's to make you realize..

At the end of the day, It's from somebody's credit card who has probably worked allot of hours for that money, And may of needed it for something important, But because no one cares, They take it for them selfs. It could be a young guys, Who needs to save up his money, BUt somebody is wasting it all on useless crap.. You need to think about things like this..

I couldn't agree with you more, and I do realise. To be honest, you speak the truth, well you always do, but mhm, you make me think of regretting posting. ;L

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
yes i agre with sledmore :) but canu give me better one then sled?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I was hoping Rasta would ban for this kind of pathetic bullshit.
[MOD] Thread closed [/MOD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread