Applicant Free Habbo Retro Coding Service [SarbazDev]

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I am willing to work as a coder for a Habbo retro, I have just returned to Habbo not long ago. I am very dedicated
and loyal. I manage things in an organized way, and professional manner. I can also manage your server if in need, I am also willing to do this coding job for FREE (all I need is a rank). I can code in C++, C#, PHP, and obviously HTML. Below is some information and details about me and the skills I can offer (in general):

My name is Sarbaz, I've been in the retro scene since 2006. I've seen pretty much everything you could imagine. Since 2006, my skills have massively improved. Currently, I own my own Website Development Corporation SarbazDEV (facebook.com/SarbazDev) which specializes in social media networking, specifically with Habbo retro developments and projects that I have developed. During my career, I have applied my proven expertise and ongoing professional development to meeting and exceeding all objectives put before me. Further examples of my skills and achievements are outlined below. As a seasoned professional, I am dedicated to partnering with a team with the same passion for growth and success within your hotel.

• Develop social media strategy on a volunteer basis to improve community relations and awareness.
  • Interact with social communities to increase involvement and responses.
  • Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
  • Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
  • Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
  • Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
  • Maintains excellent coding language skills.
  • Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
  • Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
  • Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
  • Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
  • Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
  • Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
  • Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
  • Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
    • Processed and organized the flow of communication and information, clearly assessing priorities and promoting professional company image.
    • Strategically coordinated office responsibilities by managing schedules, tasks, filing, and appointments based on the critical nature of each.
    • Forged, nurtured, and maintained strong professional client relationships, providing the highest standards of professional and courteous service and support.
A little information on my experience -
I've owned multiple Habbo retro servers, and managed a few as-well. I owned Fuse Hotel, HabboBZ, NeonCity, Sun Hotel - to name a few. I also managed Yop Hotel, and worked at Static Hotel as a moderator and helped out with a few technical things. I am familiar with the Moderator Tool and the staff commands (revisions r59 - r63b), which indicates that I will know what I am doing.

What makes me stand out -
I am very smart, and I am a quick problem-solver. I use good grammar vocally, and physically (on the keyboard :p), and I love creating events and competitions that will keep users of the community interested. I can also do PHP, C#, and I am learning some Java in University. So I can help out with any future technical difficulties your server may run into in the future.

My Requirements:
I am looking for a partner who can provide a VPS/Dedi hosting server. Before I am willing to put hard-work and effort into making the server the best it could be, I would like to know if this 'dream partner' can handle all the funds. Which indicates if they can pay for the monthly hosting payments without no problem(s) at all.

I will also be looking for a professional, and organized individual that knows what she/he is doing as a hotel owner - I am not looking for someone who will provide the community with 51315341 starting credits and 99999 pixels/duckets. I'm aiming for a stable and managed economy that'll keep users coming back to call this server their "online home hotel" :p.

Contact my Hotmail: s[email protected]
Or Pm on DevBest for more information and what else I can do to improve your Habbo Retro server.

Users who are viewing this thread