FluxRP not loading furni

AdamT10

May 25, 2018
Hi,

Just trying to get this working just to have a play around Got everything working ok, can load into client etc but at first when I loaded into rooms white boxes appeared and then the client reloaded so deleted all rooms and furni, made a new room and loaded in ok, can see avi ect

Turns out its furni crashing the client, whenever I load the catalogue instead of showing the furni it shows black/white boxes and crashes instantly. Checked variables, made sure the hof furni link is correct, checked all configs but cant seem to find anything

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Hi,

Just trying to get this working just to have a play around Got everything working ok, can load into client etc but at first when I loaded into rooms white boxes appeared and then the client reloaded so deleted all rooms and furni, made a new room and loaded in ok, can see avi ect

Turns out its furni crashing the client, whenever I load the catalogue instead of showing the furni it shows black/white boxes and crashes instantly. Checked variables, made sure the hof furni link is correct, checked all configs but cant seem to find anything

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Check the console see what links it outputs and correct them, could be a simple type in your client.php linking

Users who are viewing this thread