Flooding my Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Hi, so someone has been flooding my emulator port I guess ? The client has been lagging , users have been getting disconnected , and I'm barely able to access my vps, I manage to get onto the vps and close the emulator and it fixes everything , but takes awhile . I am using sledmores plus edit , any ideas on how he's doing this and how to prevent it from happening again? Thanks !

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi, so someone has been flooding my emulator port I guess ? The client has been lagging , users have been getting disconnected , and I'm barely able to access my vps, I manage to get onto the vps and close the emulator and it fixes everything , but takes awhile . I am using sledmores plus edit , any ideas on how he's doing this and how to prevent it from happening again? Thanks !
Aree you using a proxy? if not go into your emu config and set this game.tcp.conperip=2

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
What proxy are you using? Most proxies are shit cheap things that offer no port protection, therefore you're always going to be receiving these attacks.
In order to manage connections to your IP and port I recommend PipeGuard, it's not cheap but it does the job. They'll block mass incoming connections to your IP and port and refuse them, keeping your hotel online and your website up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread