Recruiting Flettere Hotel

Syrup

Freelance Developer
Oct 4, 2014
Hello, I'm opening a retro with @MarleyRetroo over the break and we're looking for staff.

We're looking for:
-One Moderator
-Two Events Staff
-One Administrator

Just reply/pm me with the following application:
Full Name:
Timezone:
Rank Applying for
Why you wish to be staff:
Past Experience:
What you can bring to the hotel:
Coding languages:
Anything else:

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Can you be more expansive? What version will you be using? What emu and CMS have you decided on, if you have at all?

Again this is a forum of developers and they'll want more information to commit to your project/hotel.

Good luck though,

EDIT: Wrong section yet again, please put all Habbo related team recruitment in the Habbo sub section as per forum rules.

Last edited:

Syrup

Freelance Developer
Oct 4, 2014
We have a VPS and the domain will be purchased most likely before Christmas Day (EST)

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I wouldnt open a hotel with that many staff at first place, and neither without a person that will know how to update this and take the role as a developer cuz i can assure that neither you or marley know how to code commands atleast for a emulator. If what i just said is certain please do not get your hopes up and dont waste cash on opening it. you should open a retro with 2 mods until you build the community with advertisement (HIGHLY IMPORTANT) than when you have a good amount of users, hire a event moderator. enuf said and good luck!

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
hahahahahahahahahaha:D well good morning you both, you guys finally know who are the owners, congratulations. I would recommend you to just not try opening a hotel, wait until you can be alone owner mate, and not depend on other people. enuf said

Users who are viewing this thread