Fixed Server error 500 now i get this

HGTK_D3VIL

Aug 29, 2022
Hey everyone i had the server error 500 problem but i fixed it thanks to another thread i made and someone helped me there, but unfortanlty im getting this error now and im really confused on what to do right now if anyone knows what i need to do would be really helpful.
You must be registered for see images attach

Post automatically merged:

UPDATE ITS FIXED.

Last edited:

React

Sep 17, 2023
Hey everyone i had the server error 500 problem but i fixed it thanks to another thread i made and someone helped me there, but unfortanlty im getting this error now and im really confused on what to do right now if anyone knows what i need to do would be really helpful.
You must be registered for see images attach

Post automatically merged:

UPDATE ITS FIXED.
Share how you fixed it with us, for others who may encounter similar issues in the future.

HGTK_D3VIL

Aug 29, 2022
Share how you fixed it with us, for others who may encounter similar issues in the future.
i made a backup of the AtomCMS Folder and put it on the desktop after that i deleted the folder inside of the wwwroot folder and then i ran these commands again: git clone https://github.com/ObjectRetros/atomcms.git cd atomcms copy .env.example .env (Do not forget to edit the database credentials inside the .env) composer install npm install && npm run build:atom (For development run: npm run dev:[theme-name] - eg. npm run dev:atom) php artisan key:generate php artisan migrate --seed Pretty much restarting the entire atomcms then i edited the ENV files to correspond my database again and after that it worked i then copied the files from the AtomCMS folder in the desktop and added them into the new AtomCMS folder that was just created, but i did NOT replace any files i just added the ones i didnt have from exp. avatar imager etc. and then it worked hope it makes sense....

React

Sep 17, 2023
i made a backup of the AtomCMS Folder and put it on the desktop after that i deleted the folder inside of the wwwroot folder and then i ran these commands again: git clone https://github.com/ObjectRetros/atomcms.git cd atomcms copy .env.example .env (Do not forget to edit the database credentials inside the .env) composer install npm install && npm run build:atom (For development run: npm run dev:[theme-name] - eg. npm run dev:atom) php artisan key:generate php artisan migrate --seed Pretty much restarting the entire atomcms then i edited the ENV files to correspond my database again and after that it worked i then copied the files from the AtomCMS folder in the desktop and added them into the new AtomCMS folder that was just created, but i did NOT replace any files i just added the ones i didnt have from exp. avatar imager etc. and then it worked hope it makes sense....
Makes sense enough, so am I right to say it's more or less a problem with pathing/routing, which you managed to resolve?

HGTK_D3VIL

Aug 29, 2022
Makes sense enough, so am I right to say it's more or less a problem with pathing/routing, which you managed to resolve?
Yea i think when i did the avatar imager i made a mistake somewhere probably and it made the entire website crash. So yea think it was a pathing error that was resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread