fixed Holocms\phpretro

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Can you specify the errors?
It's most likely that it's a problem on your end, and you're configuring something wrong, rather than it being a fault in the CMS itself.

tune42

Jul 27, 2011
You must be registered for see images attach

This errors and it is with phpretro and holocms and that are the best

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Could you make the image bigger? upload it to tinypic.com then paste the link here, i think it might be a MySQL error.

tune42

Jul 27, 2011
no i say it is on every page error can you give me an perfect holocms or phpretro without errors

TehLeeT

Elite Donator
Jul 2, 2011
I use to have problems like this, but I used an out of date Database, try getting an up to date datebase mate.

tune42

Jul 27, 2011
i need an Cms without errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no database

TehLeeT

Elite Donator
Jul 2, 2011
Jeez, listen to what I said, It may be a problem with your database..., dont just skip half of the sentences, I had problems with the CMS due to the database, So try that..

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
TehLeeT I already pointed out the problem..

There is a SQL problem but I think it may be fixed by editing the PHP code that I said above.

the vip_remove.php page has PHP errors in it, and because he obviously put it under the community tab it's coded in wrong and that's giving community_headers.php errors.

You can kinda tell just by reading the error.

Users who are viewing this thread