First house track

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hey there guys I recently created a new youtube channel as I have started to learn how to use FL Studio 11 and I have created my first house melody which I aim to turn into a song but for now here is the Preview of it, it is called Major because it only uses major notes.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Been the lover of house, this as the opportunity to be a great track. I'm excited to hear the final song.
Thanks I will carry on this track I hope I can finish it this being my first ever attempt and I have no music theory as im 14 I hate music lessons, but I will try to finish this.

Been the lover of house, this as the opportunity to be a great track. I'm excited to hear the final song.
Scrapped Major as I started making this track? Thoughts on it?

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Thanks I will carry on this track I hope I can finish it this being my first ever attempt and I have no music theory as im 14 I hate music lessons, but I will try to finish this.

Scrapped Major as I started making this track? Thoughts on it?
I love the intro, and the overall feel of this song. The only downside is the build up for nodrop. Its 100x better then your first track sounds less FL studio :p

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I love the intro, and the overall feel of this song. The only downside is the build up for nodrop. Its 100x better then your first track sounds less FL studio :p
Mmhhm I was new to it whereas now I've had time to learn about FL studios and I agree I will add a beat drop to it

Swaggots

Sep 22, 2013
Did you happen to find this tune in a tutorial or Midi file? I remember hearing the same tune somewhere.
Anyways, goodluck with your career. I too made music (pretty shitty tho) on my pc but I then got an iMac and i'm still waiting to download Windows on it.

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Did you happen to find this tune in a tutorial or Midi file? I remember hearing the same tune somewhere.
Anyways, goodluck with your career. I too made music (pretty shitty tho) on my pc but I then got an iMac and i'm still waiting to download Windows on it.
Dude you own a Mac. Install Logic Pro X on that shit. Of Course you shouldn't pay for it ;)

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I'm not going to a lie the instruments were from a tutorial other than that it was all me

I'm going to try dub step next as I really want to have a great beat drop as a beat drop didn't fit in with "baby"

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Creating a good drop is going to just be down to practice, you're not going to get it great first time round - just keep at it.

It feels like you could use the kick a little more and maybe do something more with it? At the moment the kickdrum seems to be just for a build up and then it'd gone again. Also, the volume levels on the "build up" seem to vary a little or maybe that's just me?

Either way, good first attempt! Keep making more!

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Creating a good drop is going to just be down to practice, you're not going to get it great first time round - just keep at it.

It feels like you could use the kick a little more and maybe do something more with it? At the moment the kickdrum seems to be just for a build up and then it'd gone again. Also, the volume levels on the "build up" seem to vary a little or maybe that's just me?

Either way, good first attempt! Keep making more!
Thanks working on a techno old mcdonaldand row row your boat

Damn, i'm impressed. Doesn't sound to me like a Pokemon or Super Mario soundtrack.
Well done dude
He was referring to the main one "major" which I have since deleted if you guys really want to show appreciation please sub and give the video a like and a comment

Swaggots

Sep 22, 2013
Dude you own a Mac. Install Logic Pro X on that shit. Of Course you shouldn't pay for it ;)

Just done installing Logic Pro X and tried it out.
I've never seen a more complicated piece of software in my life. Hoping to get Windows installed soon and return to FL11.

Users who are viewing this thread