FIFA FIFA 15: Green Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
If anyone has been playing FIFA 15 lately then you'd see there's an Irish tournament going on for where you can win 20,000 coins online and a untradable green card (Keene) and offline you can win 10,000 coins and a untradable green card (keane). EA lately released a new totw challenge where you could challenge the green team but also you can pack them in packs. Unfortunately, the green players are only maxed to 25k so you wouldn't earn alot of coins. I've did the tournaments and its well worth it but in total since all the Irish players have now risen by alot of coins so it would eventually cost you 30-35k to get a full Irish squad so if you did the offline and the online you'd earn 30k. Not alot since you've spent 30k on the team. I did both and sold my players so now im on 75k since I played alot of matchs etc.

FUT-15-Green-Team-Challenge-FIFA-15-Ultimate-Team.jpg

I think the tournament might be expired at this moment but what did you guys think of this event? Did you pack any green cards this week?​

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
If anyone has been playing FIFA 15 lately then you'd see there's an Irish tournament going on for where you can win 20,000 coins online and a untradable green card (Keene) and offline you can win 10,000 coins and a untradable green card (keane). EA lately released a new totw challenge where you could challenge the green team but also you can pack them in packs. Unfortunately, the green players are only maxed to 25k so you wouldn't earn alot of coins. I've did the tournaments and its well worth it but in total since all the Irish players have now risen by alot of coins so it would eventually cost you 30-35k to get a full Irish squad so if you did the offline and the online you'd earn 30k. Not alot since you've spent 30k on the team. I did both and sold my players so now im on 75k since I played alot of matchs etc.

FUT-15-Green-Team-Challenge-FIFA-15-Ultimate-Team.jpg

I think the tournament might be expired at this moment but what did you guys think of this event? Did you pack any green cards this week?​

I dislike this so much.

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
EA ruined Ultimate Team, if you want a real game go play this!
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread