Few Questions (stackheight etc)

May 1, 2015
Hello,
I coded a command to allow players to adjust their stack height on furniture and it seems to mess up quite a bit. It allows users to sometimes walk through furniture such as DJ Decks, Dinos and more, kinda like they're walking over them. My second question is with the buyroom command it doesn't want to update on the navigator, I've tried everything (refreshing the navigator cache on purchase of the room, adding the room to the user, usersroom.add(room).
Help for both of these is much appreciated.
Thanks!

@Sledmore don't mean to be a bother, any idea though?

Both of these issues have been resolved.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Please share your updating of the navigator fix because I was looking into it (wasn't important so I gave up) Would like to know the fix on that :)

May 1, 2015
Please share your updating of the navigator fix because I was looking into it (wasn't important so I gave up) Would like to know the fix on that :)
It seems to messing up again :( I was using usersrooms.add(room); but then it went under my rooms but it showed the room twice, I then messed around with the code again and it just stopped working so I gave up aswell, the command is orginally made by you so if you could manage to whip up a fix that would be amazing :)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Make sure every query where it's pulling all columns from the rooms table is updated with the extra tables added in for room purchasing, pretty sure it's in navigatorhandler or manager, something along those lines

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Theres one code I used on my old test retro. It was something along the lines of:
Code:
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetNavigator().FreshNavigtor();
I'm not to sure, I'll take a look when I get home.

May 1, 2015
Theres one code I used on my old test retro. It was something along the lines of:
Code:
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetNavigator().FreshNavigtor();
I'm not to sure, I'll take a look when I get home.
It's
Code:
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetNavigator().Init();
I had that in there, it wasn't working.

Users who are viewing this thread