Facebook Life

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I love to know if anyone here still uses Facebook.. and what do they do on Facebook. Few questions you can answer if you want.. :)

1. Is your Facebook name, your real name?
  2. What do you usually do on Facebook?
  3. Do you add online strangers? Or you add those who you encounter in forums like DevBest?
  4. What do you usually post on Facebook?
It's interesting to know... so, if you want, you can add me too.. if I know you:

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
  1. Is your Facebook name, your real name?
  2. What do you usually do on Facebook?
  3. Do you add online strangers? Or you add those who you encounter in forums like DevBest?
  4. What do you usually post on Facebook?

- It's my real facebook name on my real facebook and 'Lepos' on my online one.
- I usually don't go on my fake one, I comment on my friends photos, status updates be vein and post pictures of myself, lol.
- Ew online strangers, joke - On my real facebook the only people that I don't know who I have are;
  • Mark (m0nsta).
  • Sindre (Raz0r)
  • Brandon Lloyd (Jowad or something)
  • And you (Vineen aka Filipino).
- Quotes, shit that's actually happened to me, take the piss out of people I know or have seen while living my life.

Question for you - Why do you want to know about our facebook lives? :(:confused:

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
  1. Of course I use my real name.
  2. Perv on girls that I knew from school, see how old friends are doing, etc.
  3. No, Facebook is strictly for people I know in real life (with a very few exceptions).
  4. Instagram pictures.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
1. No, I use my nans name.
2. Perving on whores that I know from school/college.
3. I have a few people from here on Facebook but they keep commenting on my shit mentioning things like "when you finishing HabSys v3?" so I'm going to delete them.
4. Pictures of code and shit.

Savallusion

#swipeproject
Jul 16, 2010
  1. Yup. I'm not afraid if anyone knows who I am. Got nothing to hide ;)
  2. keep track of what friends do, start a few conversations or join in to conversations.
  3. I did before, but now I'm only allowing people who use their real name and which I've spoken to either online or irl.
  4. Information, complaints, discussion starters etc. Rarely use it, my twitter usually spams for me :D

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
- It's my real facebook name on my real facebook and 'Lepos' on my online one.
- I usually don't go on my fake one, I comment on my friends photos, status updates be vein and post pictures of myself, lol.
- Ew online strangers, joke - On my real facebook the only people that I don't know who I have are;
  • Mark (m0nsta).
  • Sindre (Raz0r)
  • Brandon Lloyd (Jowad or something)
  • And you (Vineen aka Filipino).
- Quotes, shit that's actually happened to me, take the piss out of people I know or have seen while living my life.

Question for you - Why do you want to know about our facebook lives? :(:confused:
I just want to see how you guys doing on Facebook ... like everybody says, Facebook sucks etc. etc.

Nice answers there... I'll answer now..

1. It's my real name. :)
  2. I usually go and stalk someone's profile, see their past, what they look before and now (classmates); post random things.. and shares Godly things (personal); and last but not the least, share things I find interesting (if bored)
  3. I do add them.. if I knew them for long.. and if I asked them to add me. I also add people with many mutual friends from my school; which I know I can easily bust them once they do something against me.
  4. Post bible verses.
That's it. :)

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
1) ofcourse I use my real name
2) just nose on news feeds and often photos
3) no I only ever add people I know of have met places
4) usually what I'm doing..moan etc etc

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
  1. Yeah, I use my real name.
  2. Chat with friends/family, or just talk to chicks.
  3. Nope, and yeah sometimes i might add people that i know very well from DevBest.
  4. i answered that on the question #2.
what about you ?!

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
  1. Yes, My real name.
  2. Chat with friends
  3. I have a fake facebook for people online ^.^
  4. Post funny pictures, post random stuff

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
  1. Is your Facebook name, your real name? Yes?
  2. What do you usually do on Facebook? Perv, chat
  3. Do you add online strangers? Or you add those who you encounter in forums like DevBest? No.
  4. What do you usually post on Facebook? status updates on me and what I'm currently doing.
?!

EthaanRaadley

EthaanRaadley.NET
Oct 1, 2012
  • Is your Facebook name, your real name? Yesh
  • What do you usually do on Facebook? Talk and confessions
  • Do you add online strangers? Or you add those who you encounter in forums like DevBest? Both. :3
  • What do you usually post on Facebook? Eh, not anymore.

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
  1. Is your Facebook name, your real name? Yes, it's my first real name until my grand father decided to make my name shorter so now I use Laurence Tejero Aguilar, but I still use Laurence Tejero Aguilar Artillero.
  2. What do you usually do on Facebook? Talk to my friends and make my friends irritated :p
  3. Do you add online strangers? Or you add those who you encounter in forums like DevBest? Yes I did.
  4. What do you usually post on Facebook? Posting some funny stolen shots of my friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread