FabResource - Developers Needed

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
"FabResource is a future resource library, a mini-project to expand skills on PHP/jQuery."
This project requires a work force of 3 people. Including myself
What will we be crafting;
FabResource will be a website with a user base system of where they can upload a specific amount of data. We will be creating a user friendly UI and easy-usage system which requires no knowledge.

What's the point?;
I've been interested in storage via internet for sometime and wondering the stretch of the work required to keep it running and stable. I'm interested in furthering my PHP/jQuery skills and progressing onto better, more up-beat developments.

What do you require;
You require the knowledge of PHP/HTML/CSS/jQuery thus meaning you will have a starting point & we can develop on these skills;
You require the ability to work in a team without bitchiness or over the top banter. Otherwise prepare for my banter. ;D

If you're interested in this development, comment or message my profile and there forward you will receive more information about the development
- Brontes​

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
It's basically just a file upload site with a database which runs a query everytime they upload to upload how much they've uploaded and once they've hit the limit they can't upload more? sound pretty basic too me..

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
It's basically just a file upload site with a database which runs a query everytime they upload to upload how much they've uploaded and once they've hit the limit they can't upload more? sound pretty basic too me..
Yep but I have little to none experience on PHP or whatever it is.

Dicks

Feb 9, 2014
If you don't mind using Flask instead of PHP for the backend, I can help. I have experience with jQuery as well.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Not necessary if you'd want to learn PHP.

If you're allowing any other languages and paying cash, I'd happily do this in Java (Applets) & JDBC

Users who are viewing this thread