Exeyous Emulator and CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macheath

Jul 17, 2011
Introduction
This is an emulator Rusty and I worked on, mainly Rusty (props to him). Feel free to edit improve we didn't finish a lot of stuff. I have made the project public, I am happy to have 'official' collaborators and such. However I'm also happy for you to do what you like with it. It's under an MIT licence which allows you to use it for anything "including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software". Although I would rather you give some kind of credit to Rusty and my self, although you don't need to. Also when it comes to charging, the least you could do is change more than 1 line. The emulator is based off of Uber Emulator, with edits by Breakzone.

Warning
This is probably not suitable for using on a public hotel without some modification. I'm serious here, I don't know what works and what doesn't. The CMS is barebones, only really has a login, register and client.

Features (some have more code finished than other, full information on the homepage)
  • Lottery. To play the lottery you simply have to set your numbers using the command :setnumbers 1 - 7, and every two hours you could win up to 10,000 credits.
  • Money & Pixels based on number of friends, every 10 friends you have your income is increased. So if you want to just socialize, you can
  • Paid one-way gates, this is a simple way to make money off your rooms. You can either make it free in which you are given 2 credits. Or paid, black, which you can set to a price using :setpaidgate, however you are taxed on this so don't make it a stupidly large amount. You can see how much a black gate will cost using :paidgate
  • Horse racing, you can go into our betting room and bet on horses. Each horse has a percentage it will win, the lower the percentage the higher it pays out if you win.
  • Bank, In the bank you can store your money to gain interest, if you go inactive the money won't gain any interest
  • Loans, you take take out a pixel loan or a credit loan and you will be charged interest the longer it's not paid. The money will come out of your credits per 15 mins if you don't pay.
  • Investment Opportunities, Each week there will be an opportunity to invest your credits into a business. It has a percentage success rate, and the lower the success rate the higher the payout. You do have wait a week of course.
  • Money for events, If your room is listed is the events browser you will get money if people find your room.
  • Cash Shop, you can heard cash by referring friends, doing events, competitions, trading in pixels or credits. You can also buy cash. With cash you can buy VIP as well as vanity items. Extra decoration, and other furni. The shop will have a range of items to choose from. Cash is tradable with other users.
  • Rares Dealer, a rares dealing is a rank bought in the cash shop. It gives the users access to a certain amount of rares per month, that they can choose from.
  • VIP, VIPs will get access to BETA features earlier than other users, they will get double the credits and pixels and they will be able to choose 2 items from the cash shop for free as a welcome gift.
Links
Emulator
Homepage
Downloads
SVN

CMS
Homepage:
Downloads:

Macheath

Jul 17, 2011
Yeah, I found it and decided why not release it. I want to get a point where other people are editing it.

TheSkittle

Dec 4, 2011
Ah, I remember playing / being staff on Exeyous, pretty awesome back then.

I remember this having an issue with logging in at some points though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread